Having trouble with Fastpass+ 30 days out.

hendog

Original Poster
This is my first time using the Disney site was and was navigating the Fastpass+ process. I am staying offsite and have already purchased my park tickets. The site recognizes this, but when I try to reserve fastpasses I can only go to April 9th which is 25 days out. I thought I could reserve up to 30 days out which should bring me to April 14th. What's really strange is the site was stuck on April 9th yesterday also. Is this something that is not updated daily, only weekly? I thought it would be systematically updated at a set time each day. I don't actually arrive for my trip until April 30th, but wanted to experiment using the site. I was figuring I could reserve fastpasses at March 31st at 1201am EST.

Am I missing something?

hendog

Original Poster
No. never made a reservation. I was going to visit the site daily to monitor how fast the fastpasses went on certain rides so when my 30 days was up, I could make the best decision.

Rob562

This is my first time using the Disney site was and was navigating the Fastpass+ process. I am staying offsite and have already purchased my park tickets. The site recognizes this, but when I try to reserve fastpasses I can only go to April 9th which is 25 days out. I thought I could reserve up to 30 days out which should bring me to April 14th. What's really strange is the site was stuck on April 9th yesterday also. Is this something that is not updated daily, only weekly? I thought it would be systematically updated at a set time each day. I don't actually arrive for my trip until April 30th, but wanted to experiment using the site. I was figuring I could reserve fastpasses at March 31st at 1201am EST.

Am I missing something?

I'm going to hazard a guess that you bought the special discount "4-Park Magic" ticket.
If so, that ticket has a blackout period of April 10-21. Since it can't be used, the FP+ system won't allow you access on those dates.

When you get to 30 days from April 22, you should start getting access to those later dates again (with a greyed-out stretch of dates in the middle).

-Rob

Sundawgf22

I'm 23 days out with a Silver Pass and it would let me book passes for 4/7 but no dates past 4/7. Trying to book Saturday 4/8 but it won't let me.

Sundawgf22

Nm, looks like they decided to make 4/8-4/21 black out dates this year. Should be fun staying at a disney hotel and not going to the park :-(.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom