• No

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Never tried it so yes

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Never tried it but no

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • They sound gross

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • They took it away again! LETS GET THEM BACK!

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Bacon

Original Poster
THE YUMMY IN YOUR TUMMY CHEESEBURGER EGGROLLS ARE BACK!
yudgfdr69.jpg

Last edited:

flyerjab

Bookmarked! We are here now so I will try to remember this when we venture into the Kingdom in a few days. Paddlefish and RoL first though!

We needed to get out of Pennsylvania before the blizzard hit. Coincidentally we had already planned this trip. Bonus that there are cheeseburger egg rolls for the taking!! :hungry:

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Bookmarked! We are here now so I will try to remember this when we venture into the Kingdom in a few days. Paddlefish and RoL first though!

We needed to get out of Pennsylvania before the blizzard hit. Coincidentally we had already planned this trip. Bonus that there are cheeseburger egg rolls for the taking!! :hungry:
I hate you a little right now;)....we got 6 inches of snow followed by about 7 hours of sleet so it was real fun to clean up. I was at WDW during the blizzard of 1996 so I missed all that fun clearing snow.

jlsHouston

Yah you picked a good time to escape the weather! I am 11 days away from our trip ! Going to have to make a stop for an order of these!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom