Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend - The Dark Side

JohnD

Boma is great. Hopefully you'll be able to see some animals if it hasn't gotten too dark by the time your ADR rolls around.

I'm told that really applies to Sanaa so I switched to Boma. Wouldn't be able to see the animals from the restaurant windows at Sanaa at 9:30 pm. With Boma, I realize you can walk outside from lobby level to an overlook, though.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Because I work for state government, I'm not ready to upgrade beyond Silver (formerly "Seasonal"). I don't mind being blocked out over Easter and Summer especially. Wouldn't mind Christmas. But that's okay.

Oh, and in seeking approval from my supervisor, I requested to leave slightly early (approx 4pm) so that I arrive in the evening anyway.

Yeah only crazy people visit WDW during the summer. The rest of us head to St. George and drink beer on the back deck of the Blue Parrot.

LizaMarie89

Everything done for us! We aren't staying long so not much to do, really. But when we were 60 days out my big sister woke me up way too early to do our fastpasses... good thing she's a planner!

dreamfinder

I'm told that really applies to Sanaa so I switched to Boma. Wouldn't be able to see the animals from the restaurant windows at Sanaa at 9:30 pm. With Boma, I realize you can walk outside from lobby level to an overlook, though.

Correct. The windows at Boma are a) pretty well blocked by palms and other foliage and b) over look the walkway to the Mara and the pool. But yes, for a 9:30 reservation, you would really need to go to an overlook to be able to see any animals.

Chet Dakota

Saw this on Twitter. Assume it is one of the medals for 2017 Dark Side.
C6aa3DBWQAA3PGY.jpg

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Thank you. Those are great looking.

Yeah, so much better than last year's. I'm digging the Death Star Challenge medal.

Next year I'm hoping to add the one on the far right - whenever runDisney decides to open registration for the Light Side, Rebel Challenge or whatever name they decide for the race in Anaheim.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom