Copper Creek Villas Point Information Is In

dreamfinder

Yikes. Those dues hurt, 7.33 per out the door? The studio doesn't scream VWL to me looks more like Contemporary with muted colors, but the pics for the Villa and Cabin do remind me of some higher end resorts I've been to out in Colorado and Wyoming.

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

What were they thinking with those furnishings? We will stick with Boulder Ridge.

Grin - my dear wife had the perfect comment.....

"It looks like they furnished all of this through IKEA...." :).

We already own at Bolder Ridge.... I would not set foot in one of those Copper Creek offerings.
All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Incentive for current owners is:

$1,000 off if you purchase 150 points
$1,750 off if you purchase 175 point
$3,000 off if you purchase 200 points

Email was sent to current owners this afternoon. Mockups of studio and one bedroom are completed at the preview Center at SSR - DVC sales staff have toured them. Don't know when tours start for buyers.

My sales guy is sending me an email with info on the number of and square footage of the studios and villas. 3 bedroom Grand villas (there are 4 of them) are around 2200 square feet - that's what I remember from my phone conversation.

I like the interior of the villas. As I've said on another Cooper Creek thread, the cabins will put the bungalows at Poly to shame. A double sided fireplace, a screened in porch and your own hot tub! What's not to like?

Yeah, I'm buying.

ToTBellHop

Grin - my dear wife had the perfect comment.....

"It looks like they furnished all of this through IKEA...." :).

We already own at Bolder Ridge.... I would not set foot in one of those Copper Creek offerings.
All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.
My wife said that, too! 1980s IKEA, actually.

Cabins look gorgeous, though. But we aren't friendly with enough people to need that.

WDW1974

Does it fit the WL theme? Not exactly.
Will it appeal to all the folks that watch HGTV religiously, absolutely.

It looks absolutely awful - totally tonally off. Like they didn't have a clue what they were doing and where they were doing it.

A nightmare really to anyone who loves that place (I have spent about 160 nights since 1994 at that resort alone as scary as that is).

Last edited by a moderator:

NearTheEars

It looks absolutely awful - totally tonally off. Like they didn't have a clue what they were doing and where they were doing it.

A nightmare really to anyone who loves that place (I have spent about 160 nights since 1994 at that resort alone as scary as that is).

Like I said, it reminds me of the current trendy stuff on HGTV. I'm not saying that's a good decision.
I also have not, nor will I ever like stay at WL, a DVC or anything above a moderate. So my opinion really doesn't matter. Not unless I hit the lottery.

Last edited by a moderator:

ToTBellHop

Like I said, it reminds me of the current trendy stuff on HGTV. I'm not saying that's a good decision.
I also have not, nor will I ever like stay at WL, a DVC or anything above a moderate. So my opinion really doesn't matter. Not unless I hit the lottery.
You know you could rent a room at Boulder Ridge for what you pay at Caribbean Beach, right?

flynnibus

Premium Member
So a cabin is roughly 700 points a week...

What was the going rental rate? 13 per point? 700x13/7 = 1300 a night!

Just your dues for a week in the cabins is $5131. So even at 350pts that is over $2565 a year in dues. Ouch

I just don't understand how people justify that kind of spending if you aren't making like 300+k a year

ToTBellHop

So a cabin is roughly 700 points a week...

What was the going rental rate? 13 per point? 700x13/7 = 1300 a night!

Just your dues for a week in the cabins is $5131. So even at 350pts that is over $2565 a year in dues. Ouch

I just don't understand how people justify that kind of spending if you aren't making like 300+k a year
Some people are millionaires.

raven

Low quality for a high price. That's the Disney Way anymore and people are still gonna buy it. P.T. Barnum would be proud.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom