NCAA Football

21stamps

Original Poster
Here's a collage of my son's reactions during the Clemson game.. mine were worse.lol
IMG_0118.JPG

Dad 2 M & M

B1G lost anotha one.....this time by giving up 10 pts in the final 2 minutes....3 - 7 in Bowl games this year

I guess that lessons the likelihood of the mindless Happy Valley peeps saying they should have been in the playoff ....... and how did Pitt fare in their Bowl Game? Or Harbaugh's boys?

At least Wisconsin beat the real, uhh power house from Michigan.....

ACC can argue they have the best conference at this point......and can drive it home Monday

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
B1G lost anotha one.....this time by giving up 10 pts in the final 2 minutes....3 - 7 in Bowl games this year

ACC can argue they have the best conference at this point......and can drive it home Monday

I'll take it....

Dad 2 M & M

I'll take it....
Bring it AND TAKE IT next Monday...that simple

And, at least our conferences weren't outscored 72 - 0 in the Playoff the last 2 years... the B1G did show improvement from last year:

2015 MSU 0 - 41
2016 OSU 0 - 31 .... 10 point turn-around in one year.....baby steps....;)

See you in the New Dome....my guess would be Dallas will be the 1st NFL game.....not a bad way to open a joint...Bama/FSU and Dallas/ATL

21stamps

Original Poster

I guess that lessons the likelihood of the mindless Happy Valley peeps saying they should have been in the playoff ....... and how did Pitt fare in their Bowl Game? Or Harbaugh's boys?

At least Wisconsin beat the real, uhh power house from Michigan.....

The word "Shock" can not even come close to describing my reactions to the Bowl games this year. I'm so disgusted by almost each and every performance by the B1G.

21stamps

Original Poster
I'll take it....
My dear Hurricanes are on their way back up..so be prepared to make room for them.lol

Double Da*# this football season ended badly for me all around. NFL and college. However, I'm a Bengals fan..so I'm obviously used to saying "There's always next year.." :(

LAKid53

Premium Member
Bring it AND TAKE IT next Monday...that simple

And, at least our conferences weren't outscored 72 - 0 in the Playoff the last 2 years... the B1G did show improvement from last year:

2015 MSU 0 - 41
2016 OSU 0 - 31 .... 10 point turn-around in one year.....baby steps....;)

See you in the New Dome....my guess would be Dallas will be the 1st NFL game.....not a bad way to open a joint...Bama/FSU and Dallas/ATL

Yeah, yeah, yeah, that was soooo last season.... ;)

But that's what makes college ball more exciting than the pros - the teams can be so different from year to year. What will Clemson be without Deshawn next year (I can't remember if he announced he's going or returning)? What will FSU be without Dalvin and DeMarcus? Who knows, but it will be some exciting ball.

We just need Ricky to mature into the kicker his brother is......

And Saban needs to worry about Clemson this year....

LAKid53

Premium Member
My dear Hurricanes are on their way back up..so be prepared to make room for them.lol

Double Da*# this football season ended badly for me all around. NFL and college. However, I'm a Bengals fan..so I'm obviously used to saying "There's always next year.." :(

At least they've found a decent coach

LAKid53

Premium Member
@21stamps,

Pre-spring polls are out.
#1 - that SEC team we all hate
#2 - your favorite team
#3 - the 2017 National Champs! Otherwise known as

Screenshot_20170228-191802.jpg

Gators #11. And the U? 15...

That opening game is going to be EPIC!

21stamps

Original Poster
@21stamps,

Pre-spring polls are out.
#1 - that SEC team we all hate
#2 - your favorite team
#3 - the 2017 National Champs! Otherwise known as

View attachment 191908

Gators #11. And the U? 15...

That opening game is going to be EPIC!

Enjoy that number 3 spot while you can! ;)

My predictions-

The U will make some noise this year.

THE Ohio State will win it all.

Bama...they'll be knocked out in the playoffs.

2017- an SEC team will NOT be in the final.

SEC fans everywhere will spend the following 23 months crying in their beer :)

LAKid53

Premium Member
Enjoy that number 3 spot while you can! ;)

My predictions-

The U will make some noise this year.

THE Ohio State will win it all.

Bama...they'll be knocked out in the playoffs.

That's ALL the U will be making this year...noise. Get ready for a 6th straight loss to the Noles. :joyfull:

Yeah, we'll ride that #3 ranking all the way into the playoffs. Where we do to OSU what we've done every time we played the Buckeyes - win! :D

2017- an SEC team will NOT be in the final.
SEC fans everywhere will spend the following 23 months crying in their beer :)

From your lips to God's ears.

Gonna be a great season. Can't wait for September 2nd and 'Bama!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom