disney cruise line charms???

PaulaT

Original Poster
Hi there
QUick question, every trip to WDW we let our girls pick a new charm for their bracelets (just the cheap ones in every gift shop), we will be taking our first Disney cruise in 40 days and was hoping they sell a cruise ship or something specific as a charm in the gift shop....any one know????

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
Pandora DCL bead that is around $75 IIRC will be available at White Caps.

704e8c1cf2f81e7dd85d677cf3d5e839.jpg

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Which ship are you sailing on? There are more shops and a greater selection on the Dream and Fantasy, but I'm boarding the Magic tomorrow and will check on it for you. I think I know the charms you mean--the knockoffs of the Pandora, right?

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Oh, you just HAD to casually throw that out there. Thanks for depressing me! (Post a review of the Tangled show?)

:p

Saw Tangled when we did the NYC->Canada itinerary last October. That was our first time on the Magic, and we fell so in love that we had to get back on as soon as we could!

I've been meaning to write a trip report about that one. :cautious:

ChuckElias

:p

Saw Tangled when we did the NYC->Canada itinerary last October. That was our first time on the Magic, and we fell so in love that we had to get back on as soon as we could!
Most of our DCL cruises have been on the Magic. We love that ship, despite the fact that they removed Diversions! :mad:

It's our favorite ship, even without the Magical Artwork. Enjoy your cruise. . . I guess. :(

PaulaT

Original Poster
Which ship are you sailing on? There are more shops and a greater selection on the Dream and Fantasy, but I'm boarding the Magic tomorrow and will check on it for you. I think I know the charms you mean--the knockoffs of the Pandora, right?
We are sailing on the Dream,

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Hi, @PaulaT!

Aside from the expensive Pandora charms, these are the only Disney charms I saw in the Magic's gift shop. Not sure if these are the ones you've been buying, but there weren't any DCL-specific charms in this collection.

IMG_5262.JPG

There are many more merchandise locations on the Dream, so hopefully they will have what you're looking for. Have fun on your cruise!

PaulaT

Original Poster
Hi, @PaulaT!

Aside from the expensive Pandora charms, these are the only Disney charms I saw in the Magic's gift shop. Not sure if these are the ones you've been buying, but there weren't any DCL-specific charms in this collection.

View attachment 195033

There are many more merchandise locations on the Dream, so hopefully they will have what you're looking for. Have fun on your cruise!
that's exactly what I was talking about but was hoping they had a cruise charm.....thanks so much

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom