Walt Disney World 1966 - Vol. I

brb1006

It's been so long since I visited this thread. Since the AK idea is currently still in development hell. I decided to think up a short new section located somewhere in HS dedicated to the Silly Symphony cartoons.

spacemt354

Chili's
@MA Screamin' I really like the Atlanta Falcons dome for the Epcot stadium design -- I was thinking about it a little bit recently
heres-what-the-futuristic-12-billion-atlanta-falcons-stadium-will-look-like.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Might write it up in a few days - but these were my thoughts. I'm sure @David2319 will be happy:p

spacemt354

Chili's

Disney Dad 3000

@spacemt354 I know you've been playing Cities Skylines a bit recently, have you seen the new expansion they've just announced? It's adding monorails, among other things! Perfect for Epcot! I may have to restart my old recreation project once this comes out!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/547502/

Is that the program you guys were chatting about awhile back that was fairly cheap, and had the cool city building software, etc? I was wanting to work on a big Epcot pet project and that would be useful.

Edit: guess it would be helpful if I read back further

spacemt354

Chili's
Is that the program you guys were chatting about awhile back that was fairly cheap, and had the cool city building software, etc? I was wanting to work on a big Epcot pet project and that would be useful.

Edit: guess it would be helpful if I read back further
Yeah that's the one. Cities:Skylines -- though I just looked it up on Steam and they seem to have bumped up the price of it ($29.99 now) when I got it I paid $9.99 or something...maybe it was a holiday discount?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom