IOS Message that WDWMAGIC may slow down

dvitali

Original Poster
Just updated my iPad to IOS 10.1.1 and got this pop up balloon saying that WDWMAGIC app may slow down my iPad. And the administration have need to update this site and app soon.

JWG

Have gotten that for a handful of apps post iOS update. Haven't noticed a problem, but I'm sure Apple wants everyone to optimize and update their apps to the new iOS.

dvitali

Original Poster
Update: Apple is telling everyone that their app will not work with IOS 11 next major update this year. They Phazing out all apps that have earlier IOS out of the Apple Store.

lazyboy97o

Update: Apple is telling everyone that their app will not work with IOS 11 next major update this year. They Phazing out all apps that have earlier IOS out of the Apple Store.
That is not entirely accurate. The expectation is that iOS 11 will drop support for 32-bit apps, not all apps that predate iOS 11.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Our new iOS app should be ready before the summer
Will it be able to upload photos? I've been using Safari, but recently I've had problems with the Forums not remembering what I've already seen, so I'll get alerts for replies I've already viewed and threads showing as having unread posts that I just viewed [and haven't had anything new posted]. It also loses my login from time to time, again only recently. If they app lets me upload photos from my iPhone, I'm happy to go back to using it exclusively.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Will it be able to upload photos? I've been using Safari, but recently I've had problems with the Forums not remembering what I've already seen, so I'll get alerts for replies I've already viewed and threads showing as having unread posts that I just viewed [and haven't had anything new posted]. It also loses my login from time to time, again only recently. If they app lets me upload photos from my iPhone, I'm happy to go back to using it exclusively.
Yes :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom