Team Cap: SYWTBAI Season 14, Project Two Open Brainstorming

MonorailRed

Applebees
Mean Girls: Regina's Revenge
latest

Being the Queen Bee, Regina needs to plot her revenge after being hit by a bus

Flashback:
86ege.gif

With the help of her mom, Regina creates a new insane carnival ride for her high school and everyone who has betrayed her. With the help of Toaster Strudel profits from Gretchen, Regina builds a large scale bus pinball swirling wheel for people to ride.
Mean-Girls-Cool-Mom-Meme-02.jpg

Every 10 seconds, the busses fly out and shoot up the sky at 60 mph, only to be brought back down to earth and continue spinning.
i033155.jpg

The ride is based on this carnival ride from the Centrifuge Brain Project. Regina saw the film and got an evil idea in motion.
manege.jpg

With two buses on the ride at a time, one named Regina and the other named Cady Heron, onlookers can vote for which one they want to win.
tumblr_ogc545HhOC1rdqbfro1_500.gif

tumblr_md3fd7VeFM1qdqlhzo2_r1_500.gif

CraniumCommand89

@CraniumCommand89, we have tried to reason with you. We wanted to start with a clean slate, but at this point, for the sake of the season, we need to part ways with you. It has gotten to a level where your fellow contestants are now frustrated and unwilling to continue with the game. It is clear to us that you cannot cooperate with us or your teammates, and for the betterment of everyone, you have been eliminated from SYWTBAI. Enough is enough. I'm incredibly sorry that it had to come to this.

Please, if you have any questions or comments, privately discuss this with Tiki and myself so we can allow the brainstorming to continue without back and forth discussion. I don't want to see the ensuing conversation in this thread. Season 14 is about fun, NOT about the unreasonable drama and babbling that is underway. Thanks.
No

Brer Oswald apologized to me. And I was actually going to write him a thank you before this came up. So because I don't like your challenge, I'm eliminated. If I had a day or so to think about it, I might have come back with some ideas. I never said I would not contribute ever, I said I didn't have anything of value right now.

I am going to stay with the team. Thanks.

Brer Oswald

Just bookmarking my idea:
"The Pit of 100 Trials"
My basic idea for this ride would be one in which riders wear a neuro helmet and a vr headset. All they will see is pitch black, but they will also see things they love, things they fear, things they hate,etc. based on information "extracted" from the brain. They will have two choices (in the form of two buttons) on how to deal with the situation, or temptation, or whatever else they meet. It would be a vehicle based ride.

spacemt354

Chili's
No

Brer Oswald apologized to me. And I was actually going to write him a thank you before this came up. So because I don't like your challenge, I'm eliminated. If I had a day or so to think about it, I might have come back with some ideas. I never said I would not contribute ever, I said I didn't have anything of value right now.

I'm gonna put myself on the line to vouch for you to stay with the team, due to your contributions last round, and that I think you have potential as an imagineer.

But one more misstep...anything really....and I'm revoking this.

MANEATINGWREATH

No

Promise me, you cooperate with your team. We can't have any more issue or conflict this season on your behalf: One more step out of line and we will eliminate you 100%.

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
I'm gonna put myself on the line to vouch for you to stay with the team, due to your contributions last round, and that I think you have potential as an imagineer.

But one more misstep...anything really....and I'm revoking this.

I'll take Space up on this. It's not a decision we WANT to make, and you've come back and surprised us before. We just don't want this thread becoming a giant back-and-forth of arguments and hurt feelings.

spacemt354

Chili's
Promise me, you cooperate with your team. We can't have any more issue or conflict this season on your behalf: One more step out of line and we will eliminate you 100%.
I'll take Space up on this. It's not a decision we WANT to make, and you've come back and surprised us before. We just don't want this thread becoming a giant back-and-forth of arguments and hurt feelings.
When is the next podcast? I think you have enough material to discuss now:hilarious:

CraniumCommand89

The only person I keep having to argue with is you and TheOriginalTiki. I don't want to argue with my team. I like everyone here. Please stop painting me in a bad light and let my content to the talking.

spacemt354

Chili's
If we need a team leader -- I would nominate @Brer Oswald -- because you have immunity, meaning win/lose/or draw, you are safe. So it'd be good practice being the organizer!

And 2/4 extra carnival rides are already complete!

I like the direction of the dystopian carnival for the "main" ride. Sounds awesome!

Brer Oswald

If we need a team leader -- I would nominate @Brer Oswald -- because you have immunity, meaning win/lose/or draw, you are safe. So it'd be good practice being the organizer!

And 2/4 extra carnival rides are already complete!

I like the direction of the dystopian carnival for the "main" ride. Sounds awesome!
I don't know if there is a more suitable prompt for me to lead. This one is hard because I don't have any direction for it. However, if you guys want me to I'll step up. Just tell me what I would have to do as leader. If we don't need a leader though, I'd recommend not having one, unless someone has a standout vision for this.

spacemt354

Chili's
I don't know if there is a more suitable prompt for me to lead. This one is hard because I don't have any direction for it. However, if you guys want me to I'll step up. Just tell me what I would have to do as leader. If we don't need a leader though, I'd recommend not having one, unless someone has a standout vision for this.
All you gotta do is post the project -- and help organize who does what.

The job is made easier because it seems like Cranium and kmb already have a pathway for a ride. Maybe Angels or someone could add in some input.

Then I'd recommend having you and David do the two other extra credit attractions -- boom we're done!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom