CSR room rehab coming soon

P_Radden

@Buzz2001 nice pics! My wife and I will be staying at CSR for the first time ever this summer. Which building do you recommend we try to request to stay in a newly updated room? Also, do you have any advice for staying at this resort such as favorite restaurant etc? Thanks

daisyduckie

It might be your computer. I just checked the home page and all of the Click Here links worked for me. The links do automatically open in a new tab, so perhaps you have a setting on which prevent sites from opening new tabs/windows?

Ok, thanks.

We are planning a stay at CSR for our mid December 2017 WDW trip. What are the chances most of the room refurbishments will be completed by then? I was hoping to stay in the Cabanas.

Buzz2001

Original Poster
The rehab just started 1/8/2017. It was schedule to start about 18 months earlier but due to change in management and other issues it was delayed. But it is going in full force now. Rancho 7a will be done in a few weeks and next up is rancho 7b. Cabana 9b has been closed and rumor has it, 9b will be demolished, the pond behind it drained, all for a new project...possibly DVC

Spectro

I'm surprised they didn't start with casitas to please the conventioners that always leave TripAdvisor resort reviews about old furnishings. But I'm glad they didn't as hope to score a new room in ranchos or cabanas mid September. Hoping to be near the main pool, and im so glad they have a mug refill station and snack bar there as this saves the looong trek in a morning for hot chocolate, coffee and a Danish :cool:

Buzz2001

Original Poster
You can see the tub/stand up shower, two sinks and the ceiling fan (on the right side of the page) coming to the new rooms

2q3mzht.jpg

Spectro

I like the new bed runners better and so much space for toiletries. Not sure about enough storage for family of four clothes though

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom