Jimmy Fallon Ride

Tom Morrow

@Tom Morrow How is what Universal Creative did on Fallon different than this...

Pixar+Place+%2528c%2529+Disney.jpg

webp1060425_small.jpg

And then there are these beauties...

http://www./wp-content/uploads/2014/12/DHS-ParkSpotting-ALR-35-550x365.jpg

20297.jpg

guide-st-mer01.jpg

And my favorite....

lcj098125LARGE.jpg

Wait, I know this sounds like a cheap excuse lol, but I meant to mention that Toy Story Midway Mania/Pixar Place was the only instance I could think of at WDW where the attraction is supposed to be a real building and not a facade at a studio but they didn't cover and theme the whole thing. The rest of your examples are on par with USF's main entrance and Production Central, the theme park/studio aesthetic that I feel is a relic of the 90's and should go away.

I guess I understand it now though, the Fallon facade is supposed to blend the aesthetics of Production Central as well as New York.

Kman101

Are you all really having this contest? Can't we just enjoy it all and stop the ridiculous "my park is better than YOUR park"?

And the more I hear about Fallon, while probably fun, doesn't sound that great to me. I'm really shocked Universal greenlit this and went with it. The exterior building fits in the section better but to me I don't care about Fallon (and yes, that's just me, many love him and will rush to ride this). They could have picked so many different properties. I can't believe this was in development for 8 years.

imperius

Are you all really having this contest? Can't we just enjoy it all and stop the ridiculous "my park is better than YOUR park"?

And the more I hear about Fallon, while probably fun, doesn't sound that great to me. I'm really shocked Universal greenlit this and went with it. The exterior building fits in the section better but to me I don't care about Fallon (and yes, that's just me, many love him and will rush to ride this). They could have picked so many different properties. I can't believe this was in development for 8 years.
It's a filler with synergy until Nintendo opens. It will suck crowds while Kidzone is closed.

imperius

Didn't mean as much tons of people will be able to ride, but I can see it having a decent wait time all day. Just gives people something else to do as a family while Kidzone is down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom