Cost of tickets bought at park entrance?

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Original Poster
Does anybody know the price of tickets purchased at DLP (and I do mean purchased at the parks and not from the website). I'm an annual passholder and I'm trying to calculate for friends if it is more cost effective to use my discount next time we go or if they will get a better price buying in advance from the website. And of course I thought of this only today and not last week when I was visiting DLP!

Thanks in advance!

Den Carter

Does anybody know the price of tickets purchased at DLP (and I do mean purchased at the parks and not from the website). I'm an annual passholder and I'm trying to calculate for friends if it is more cost effective to use my discount next time we go or if they will get a better price buying in advance from the website. And of course I thought of this only today and not last week when I was visiting DLP!

Thanks in advance!

Sorry I don't know but I can check next time I'm there in a couple of weeks if that's not too far out. Remember there's seasonal pricing, so it depends when you wanted to bring them.

Remember there's a current special offer for guest passes at €37 per day (with park hopper) until 24 March. You should have received an email about this last week as a pass holder. Pretty good deal, I think!

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Original Poster
@Den Carter - Thanks. Basically we're trying to determine whether using my annual (dream) passholder discount for a room and buying tickets separately is less than the cost of the half marathon room package in September. I ended up paying much less for me and my family but I'm trying to determine the most my friends would pay in ticket costs to make sure that the discount on the room is a savings for them. I think it probably is, but they would need 2-3 days' tickets for a family of four. And of course I didn't think of this until yesterday - had I thought of it last week I would have checked the ticket prices at the entrance.

Den Carter

@Swissmiss, a friend has reliably informed me that the current walk up price at the gate for a park hopper ticket is €90. Even with your pasholder discount it may be cheaper for them to buy a 3 day ticket online in advance. Or you could sponsor them for a Dream annual pass (currently €200 including the sponsorship discount)

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Original Poster
@Den Carter - Thanks! This is exactly the information I was looking for - this way we can calculate the maximum they'd pay for tickets (with my discount) and the price of the hotel room (with my tickets) and compare it against the half marathon room offer (which comes with tickets). And the sponsorship idea is a good one - particularly if we continue to run the DLP half.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom