NASCAR 2016

patch553

I think its possible. I think BK racing might be overrating the equipment because on the track, it seemed worse than Front Row had . I have no idea on who will be the other driver is going to be.
nah me neither but I did see a rumour of matt di benidetto possibly to the 44? only a rumour though, as for bk racing I was surprised they said a number of drivers will share the ride,i understand from a funding point a view but not sure it works in the long run

patch553

thoroughly enjoyed this thread hope everyone has a great Christmas and happy new year, hope to see you all on the nascar 2017 thread starting soon:)

wdwfan4ver

Major Changes is going to happen at Texas Motor Speedway and is expected to finish in early to mid March. Here are the changes:

1.) TMS is getting new drainage system. Based on how bad last year was drying the track for Indycar and NASCAR, they had no choice. The new system is for the Front Stretch and the Back Stretch.
2.) Turns 1 and 2 is getting reconfigured. The banking is going to be decreased from 24 degrees to 20 degrees. The racing surface is going to expand there from 60 feet to 80 feet. They are do it now since they are fixing their drainage problems.
3.) The entire track is getting a repaved, but its caused by the improving drainage system and wanting reconfigure the track.

wdwfan4ver

I am shocked who the driver was, but there was a rumor during the week of Christmas Eve that a cup driver was going to retire unexpectedly. The driver I thought was Matt Kenseth or Denny Hamlin based on the hints.

That rumor is something I read on a racing message board, but only 2 hints at the time with one being a driver won within the last 3 years. The other hint was a driver that doesn't use 8 or 5 as one of the car numbers. That ruled out Dale Jr., Kyle Busch, Kasey Kahne, Jimmie Johnson, and Martin Truex jr. The other thing is a member of JTG Daugherty came on Riddit and said AJ Armindinger wasn't retiring.

The reason Carl Edwards was someone I didn't considered due him being in better health than Hamlin. I don't know of any medical problems with Carl at all and he moved great at Homestead after the crash with Logano

You could see how Denny was getting out of the car at Watkin's Glen after he won. You can tell he wasn't once percent healthy and has a history of injuries. I also had Matt Kenseth despite being a fan of his is due to his age. Matt is going to be 45 years old this year. Usually cup drivers have a hard to win 3 or more cup races in a season after they turn 46.

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

I am not going into the points and segments of NASCAR, but there is big new right now.

Stewart-Haas has filed a 31 million dollar breach of Contract with Nature's Bakery. Nature's Bakery's has been missing payments.

What I felt last year about Nature's Bakery being Danica's Sponsor for a majority of the races last year for 20 to 25 million dollars was right. My problem was this is company that back in 2015 was making around 100 million dollars annually, but is sponsoring Danica for 20 to 25 million dollars a year.

I wonder if Stewart-Haas actually wasn't to get a bigger sponsor because of Danica's performance on the track before last year.

Basically right now, Danica doesn't have sponsorship for most of the races in 2017 with Gene Haas spending the money out of his pocketbook.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom