Transferring Magicband

Mekelarje

Original Poster
So I went on a trip awhile back with my boyfriends family and my magic band is linked to his family account as a family member. We just booked our own trip just me and my boyfriend on his own individual account that I'm on as well.. is there anyway I can transfer my magic band to my name on his account so I can use it on our trip?

Thanks

Rob562

So I went on a trip awhile back with my boyfriends family and my magic band is linked to his family account as a family member. We just booked our own trip just me and my boyfriend on his own individual account that I'm on as well.. is there anyway I can transfer my magic band to my name on his account so I can use it on our trip?

Thanks

What you need to do is create your own account in My Disney Experience.

After you've done that, have each person who controls a different "copy" of you go into *their* account and under the listing for you use the "invite to plan and share" function using your email address.

After you've accepted each friend request, anything associated with you under their listing (Bands, tickets, reservation) will move over to your account.

It's these multiple copies of the same person that are the reason I always suggest that every adult should have their own account and then friend request anyone they're traveling with. Even if they will never log in again to do anything with their account because someone else is always planning g for them, it's the easiest way to ensure "you" are always you in the MDE system.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom