New Year's Eve at Disneyland Resort

• Thread starter Deleted member 107043
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 107043

Original Poster
Anyone from these boards at Disneyland Resort tonight? Curious what's going on.

D

Deleted member 107043

Original Poster
The weather nearby has been off and on rain, so that has helped the crowds, though the guests might be a bit wet.... Not sure if they will be able to get the fireworks off....

Oh that's too bad. Clear and dry up here in SF.

Emmanuel

I did the countdown at Paradise Pier and its way different than how it was in the past. Since 2010, fastpass was required to see the countdown and the first World of Color show of the New Year which followed after. This time, no fastpass was necessary and they added a DJ for a "Dance Party" that now takes place at Paradise Park. World of Color Fountains and Lights served as the backdrop until 10 minutes until the countdown. After the countdown, the party resumed until park closing.

D

Deleted member 107043

Original Poster
I did the countdown at Paradise Pier and its way different than how it was in the past. Since 2010, fastpass was required to see the countdown and the first World of Color show of the New Year which followed after. This time, no fastpass was necessary and they added a DJ for a "Dance Party" that now takes place at Paradise Park. World of Color Fountains and Lights served as the backdrop until 10 minutes until the countdown. After the countdown, the party resumed until park closing.

And? Was it fun? I'm so jealous.

Curious Constance

Ummmm, Bruno Mars with WOC fountains? Yes, please. He is my guilty pleasure, and if for some crazy reason it doesn't work out with me and Bob, I'd consider him as an alternative.

Phroobar

Ummmm, Bruno Mars with WOC fountains? Yes, please. He is my guilty pleasure, and if for some crazy reason it doesn't work out with me and Bob, I'd consider him as an alternative.
Chris Hemsworth is not pleased.
NExCtM585IH5AB_1_b.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom