• Paranormal Lockdown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paranormal Witness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Tony the Tigger

I watch so many of them, it's kind of ridiculous.

Overall, I think my favorites are more the reenacted ones than the live ghost hunting ones. So "A Haunting" is my favorite, especially the older ones.

I do like paranormal witness, and these shows are often better than today's lame scary movies.

Also the dead files.

Then some will hold my attention for a season or two and then I get sick of them, like ghost hunters and the lockdown one with Zack, etc.

Used to like paranormal State, but the guy - Ryan Buell - is a mess in real life. I think he's in jail now.

We met Chip Coffey at one of his local events down here. I told him he was the Shannon Doherty of paranormal TV shows because after he leaves, they suck. LOL.

We have done ghost tours in Key West, Savannah, Fort Lauderdale, etc.

Last edited:

Sans Souci

I watch so many of them, it's kind of ridiculous.

Overall, I think my favorites are more the reenacted ones then the live ghost hunting ones. So "A Haunting" is my favorite, especially the older ones.

I do like paranormal witness, and these shows are often better than today's lame scary movies.

Also the dead files.

Then some will hold my attention for a season or two and then I get sick of them, like ghost hunters and the lockdown one with Zack, etc.

Used to like paranormal State, but the guy - Ryan Buell - is a mess in real life. I think he's in jail now.

We met Chip Coffey at one of his local events down here. I told him he was the Shannon Doherty of paranormal TV shows because after he leaves, they suck. LOL.

We have done ghost tours in Key West, Savannah, Fort Lauderdale, etc.

I prefer the reenactment shows, too.

I used to watch "A Haunting" a lot. As the program went on, I felt like they were featuring more "local lore/urban legend stories" and I lost interest. The one that made me laugh was the Irish family who had a "ghost baby" haunting their house. Personally, I think they wanted to move to a different apartment.

I didn't know that the guy from "Paranormal State" is in jail! TBH, he seemed up his own bottom and I didn't really click with that show. It's cool that you got to meet Chip Coffey, though!

Tony the Tigger

I prefer the reenactment shows, too.

I used to watch "A Haunting" a lot. As the program went on, I felt like they were featuring more "local lore/urban legend stories" and I lost interest. The one that made me laugh was the Irish family who had a "ghost baby" haunting their house. Personally, I think they wanted to move to a different apartment.

I didn't know that the guy from "Paranormal State" is in jail! TBH, he seemed up his own bottom and I didn't really click with that show. It's cool that you got to meet Chip Coffey, though!

I don't know if he's in jail now, would have to Google – but I know he got in a lot of trouble for selling tickets to shows and then canceling them. His mother wrote a letter to fans begging them to stop enabling him, not sure what that means specifically.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom