FastPass+ without using admission for that day?

AshaNeOmah

Original Poster
Going on a 10-day, extended family trip in February. My wife, myself, my sister, and her husband all have Premier APs. My oldest son, mother-in-law, and other family members have 7-day park hoppers. My immediate family plans on spending 2 days at Universal during the middle of the trip.

Here's the question: Can two AP holders use their pass to get into the park, use their FP+, and use other AP Magic Bands with fastpasses if those bands weren't used for park admission that day? In other words, are FP+ reservations 'smart' enough to know that the specific ticket has been used for daily admission?

I can see one way this happening naturally is Halloween or Christmas parties. Show up after the 4 PM start for party admission, use the party ticket to get in the park, but have FP+ reservations before the park closes at 7PM linked to an AP. Would the AP holder be able to use their pre-party FP+ without their AP being scanned that day?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
No it needs to scan a fingerprint with the admission and use of any ticket. Only way FP's work is if that ticket associated with it entered the park that day at some point before the fast pass. :)

AshaNeOmah

Original Poster
No it needs to scan a fingerprint with the admission and use of any ticket. Only way FP's work is if that ticket associated with it entered the park that day at some point before the fast pass. :)

I figured that was the case and 100% believe you, but have you ever seen that in writing? I'm just curious, not doubting at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom