New Disneyland Parking Garage and Transportation Hub

D

Deleted member 107043

That's hilarious, the risk is all around them wether it be in front or behind their property.

I would think that having the secured area within an enclosed developed property line would feel more safe than having an empty lot with only a brick wall seperating their hotel guests. It also would feel more secure and safe for their guests to have direct access from their hotel rooms into a well lit secured area then having to walk across a heavy traffic street constantly used by transients, picketers, and others that can come between them and their small children.

Really with Disney allowing them to add secured entrances at the back of their property it seems more beneficial than an inconvenience. Those motels make business from their guest staying and paying for the rooms the small business shouldn't really see a huge drop in business because all the guests staying in any of those cramp motels will most likely still be patrons of the handful of bad eateries.
I doubt IHOP and Denny would see any decrease since they would still serve those guests.

Guests from hotels staying south of Disney way have better choices of food for breakfast and late dinner off Katella or south Harbor and usually are higher end hotels where people would most likely avoid IHOP and Dennys anyway

The bottom line is everyone hates change, even if changing means we're making a step forward. It's simply the stupid way that humans work.

From what's being reported I think Disney is handling this fairly well. Shifting the access from Harbor to the area behind the motels initially surprised me, but it looks like the company is willing to adjust its plans to address the concerns of businesses in that area.

TP2000

OK, got the actual presentation up at You Tube (Go in numerical order). The comments videos are still coming.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KiKglO4ZdptIRrH-Zc_5g

Darkbeer, your work on this can't be thanked enough! This is fascinating for any Disneyland fan to watch, and then add in the usual drama of a local City Hall and it's almost as good as a Reality TV show. That you took your own personal time and resources to do this is, again, worthy of a million thanks. :)

Disney didn't address the West side of Harbor at all, if you read the fine print, it is there for Reference Purposes only, and heck, Disney has made more changes in the last couple of weeks, and will make more changes, When they are done, they will resubmit the project,and the city has stated they will give 30 days notice instead of the normal 10 days in regards to the new hearing date.

So the Monorail issue is in limbo,and nothing has been decided or announced.

I suspect this type of presentation makes Disney very, very nervous and there are a hundred legal and executive reviews it must go through before it's released to the public like this. The west side is obviously theme park expansion space for DCA; Marvel, the trackless Mickey Mouse dark ride, etc., etc. And we all know how creepy-obsessive Disney is with letting their future plans leak.

I imagine when the first images were shown by the OC Register last summer, some in TDA and WDI were furious that the new route of the monorail beam was ever so slightly revealed. It's since been erased.

I imagine the west side of Harbor Blvd. of this plan will be a hazy, featureless, opaque blob for at least another year or two, perhaps not until D23 Expo 2019.

From what I watched (thanks for all the effort by the way) they only mentioned the West side in that the traffic light would remain to allow some shuttles to go to a designated area. It was also implied that the crosswalk would remain, and that (at least temporarily) there would be an alternate security check. (My bet would be that they design that security check in a way that makes the new gateway seem like the desirable option.)

The only shuttles using that current intersection once Eastern Gateway is done will be employee shuttles. It's a new drop off area labeled "Cast Drop Off" in the current location of the Silver Zone bus/shuttle area adjacent to Harbor Blvd.

Hey gang, if you only watch one of Darkbeer's videos, this is a really good one with all the "fly-through" simulations of what the new structure, new screening areas, and new bridge environments will look like to arriving Disneyland pedestrians. Fun!

D

Deleted member 107043

Hey gang, if you only watch one of Darkbeer's videos, this is a really good one with all the "fly-through" simulations of what the new structure, new screening areas, and new bridge environments will look like to arriving Disneyland pedestrians. Fun!

Lord have mercy, that is one hell of a walk from Harbor and Disney Way to the Transportation hub and then on to the bridge into the Resort.

MoonRakerSCM

Am I spying it correctly that the exits from the new structure will be-

To the streets- Out of the NE corner of the structure
and
To the freeway- a to be built ramp/tunnel that is below grade of the intersection of Clementine and Disney Way from the SE corner of the structure?

LongLiveTheKing

Lord have mercy, that is one hell of a walk from Harbor and Disney Way to the Transportation hub and then on to the bridge into the Resort.
Which is exactly why the harbor crosswalks should be left along. Everyone is talking about how "oh the businesses are being whiney" on other boards without realizing that the consumer who typically stays on the harbor strip, a method make Disneyland actually affordable for them since none of the 3 DLR hotels is cheap or in WDW value resort price ranges, is getting angry as well.

Old Mouseketeer

I have several concerns.
  1. The only access (other than for people with disabilities) is walking a long distance. There is no tram or airport-style peoplemover, or moving walkway (hello, Universal Orlando).
  2. That the crosswalk and pedestrian entrance across from Capt. Kidd remain.
  3. That full sidewalks remain on the West side of Harbor from Katella to Ball.
  4. That the bus stops on Harbor, North and South, remain basically where they are. Here I'm basically less concerned about guests (although this is a valid concern) and more for CMs who take the bus to work. Why should they have to disembark on Manchester and hike all that additional distance?
This new structure is long overdue. I'm entirely supportive of going forward because I recognize the dire necessity. But Disney needs to step up and come up with an effective solution that is not just good for their bottom line--it needs to serve their guests (including those staying in East-side affordable accommodations), their CMs, and the community-at-large. Time will certainly tell.

TP2000

Could you change the titles of those videos to what they basically are talking about in each section? I don't want to watch 2 hours of this just to try and search for the parts I'm interested in and MVI isn't very descriptive.

A "please" and/or a "thank you" would go a long way there, as it would with any request of a stranger or a friend. Or... you could take a day off from work yourself and go camp out at Anaheim City Hall on January 23rd and tape the public proceedings with your own camera, then go home and spend the evening uploading them onto a YouTube account and offer them up to the public yourself. That way you could label them however you'd like. ;)

Which is exactly why the harbor crosswalks should be left along. Everyone is talking about how "oh the businesses are being whiney" on other boards without realizing that the consumer who typically stays on the harbor strip, a method make Disneyland actually affordable for them since none of the 3 DLR hotels is cheap or in WDW value resort price ranges, is getting angry as well.

While I can certainly see that the 50 year gravy train these motels and coffee shops have been on right across the street from Disneyland is coming to an end, I think it's also important to keep in mind just how many motels and businesses we are talking about here.

The impacts of this project affect five (5) motels and five (5) coffee shops/restaurants. The Grand Legacy At The Park motel, which was just expanded and remodeled, appears to benefit since it's right at the entrance to the new pedestrian entrance. And once you get north enough to the Fairfield, the walk will actually be shorter for those folks going down Manchester to the new transit plaza and security screening area. The new Courtyard and existing Howard Johnson's become even more convenient than the Fairfield, and the new Holiday Inn and the adjacent Quality Inn on Manchester will see their accessibility to Disneyland improve greatly and they'll likely be able to charge higher rates once the Eastern Gateway is open.

The five motels impacted between the Grand Legacy and the Fairfield, are;
Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn
Anaheim Desert Inn & Suites
Park Vue Inn
Best Western Plus Park Place Inn
Tropicana Inn

These are 1960's motels, remodeled many times over, that average about 75 to 100 rooms (tops) at each property. That's at most 500 rooms of the 20,000 hotel/motel rooms in the greater Anaheim Resort District. A drop in the bucket, and definitely the lower end of the hospitality offerings in the Resort District. You'd have to go down to Katella to the Little Boy Blue Motel (lookin' at you @Dr. Hans Reinhardt) to find similarly starred lodging.

The five restaurants on that section of Harbor Blvd., between the McDonalds and the new food court at the Grand Legacy, are:

Tony Roma's
Denny's
Cold Stone Creamery
International House of Pancakes
Captain Kidd's Buffet

Tony Roma's and the Cold Stone stand out as a basic corporate chain that offers decent food. The Denny's and IHOP are greasy spoon dives, to be honest. And Captain Kidd's Buffet is one of those disgusting tourist traps that you wouldn't want to even get near without a Salmonella shot. Coming back to the park from the Pizza Press one night last summer (it closes in April), an Australian family waiting at the crosswalk had just been duped into eating at Captain Kidd's and were talking about how it was the worst food they've ever been subjected to. Sad.

Anything south of Disney Way is relatively unaffected. Anything north of the Tropicana seemingly benefits from being closer to the new Manchester Way entrance to the Eastern Gateway that gets their customers into the Disney bubble faster and easier than the existing Harbor Blvd. setup.

But I get it, if you are the Park Vue Inn or the Denny's, you are mad your 50 year gravy train is coming to an end. So build a hole in the wall at the back of your property and access the Gateway that way instead.

LongLiveTheKing

A "please" and/or a "thank you" would go a long way there, as it would with any request of a stranger or a friend. Or... you could take a day off from work yourself and go camp out at Anaheim City Hall on January 23rd and tape the public proceedings with your own camera, then go home and spend the evening uploading them onto a YouTube account and offer them up to the public yourself. That way you could label them however you'd like. ;)
I already did thank him. I liked his comments. You don't need to be a "well why don't you just do it" or "well let's see you do better" guy going into useless hyperbolic suggestion to try (and fail) to prove a point and laughable condescending defense force mode over something that would help viewership by making it easier to know what you're looking for. He wants his videos to be viewed and things you put out typically have names to help them be identified. Tell me, if someone is searching for stuff related to this on youtube, how are they supposed to know MVI Xnumber has ANYTHING to do with Disney anything? No answer? Didn't think so. Maybe he doesn't want this to be easily searchable by Disney so he didn't identify the videos on purpose, but even so, they're shown on this forum which would comply with a Disney CnD in a heartbeat (unlikely since the youtube account is in his name) and he'll say so if that's the case.

He didn't interpret it as being "ungrateful." He's got a thick skin and letting him know of an objective and easy improvement isn't something that would be interpreted as rude anywhere.

https://www.google.com/search?q=constructive+criticism&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

Last edited:

truecoat

Disney didn't address the West side of Harbor at all, if you read the fine print, it is there for Reference Purposes only, and heck, Disney has made more changes in the last couple of weeks, and will make more changes, When they are done, they will resubmit the project,and the city has stated they will give 30 days notice instead of the normal 10 days in regards to the new hearing date.

So the Monorail issue is in limbo,and nothing has been decided or announced.

Ok, I was just referring to the proposed plans of the bridge that contained the new monorail route which I highlighted in yellow. If you don't approve of using your picture here, let me know and I'll take it down.
Monorail.jpg

Darkbeer1

OK, TP2000, you forgot the Tropicana's sister property, the Camelot (next to the McDonald's).

And "The Cove on Harbor" coffee stand at the Tropicana for food options. Plus you should add Panera Bread in the Fairfield parking lot, and Mimi's Cafe. Plus the Pizza Hut Express®, Seattle's Best Coffee And The Market inside of the Fairfield's Lobby.

As for other Motel options, there is the Motel 6 on Disney Way, and the Super 8 on Katella next to AGW close by that will remain open for the forseeable future. (Other properties are getting rebuilt, such as the new Hampton Inn at the corner of Harbor and Haster.

As for my You Tube videos, I did tag them all with "Disneyland Eastern Gateway" and a description such as "Anaheim Planning Commission - 12/12/2016 Public Comments - Part V of V" But I will go back and add another description, my main goal was to get the up ASAP, and used the numbers to make sure the Playlists had the 15 videos in the correct order. Alas, I need to get some real work done today, so might be awhile....

DDLand

Thanks @Darkbeer1! The videos were excellent.

The security and logistical arguments are too compelling to ignore. I just can't see this getting shot down. It would be an enormous victory for those businesses if they could hold this up, but it makes too much sense.

Disney holds the cards of better security, a less congested and dangerous harbor, a more comfortable esplanade, a more smooth security process, and the big carrot of further expansion space being freed up.

They have... The status quo.

Their demands are unreasonable. A sky bridge must be built. Any talk of tunnels would be radically more expensive and disruptive to Harbor. It's not like Harbor was a thing of beauty before. Security actually is enhanced when there's more time to formulate a response to emergencies and monitor potential suspects. There isn't a way to provide better pedestrian access without their cooperation. It would require Disney buying one of them out to cater to their needs.

What they're really saying is they want to keep everything the same. That's fine. I would be doing the same thing if I were in their shoes. But to try to make this anything other than a defense of the status quo would be wrong.

Their perfect world would be the 7 thousand new parking spaces being built out, and then having all 14 thousand or so of those guests crossing the crosswalk next to their business.

That just can't work.

While I can certainly see that the 50 year gravy train these motels and coffee shops have been on right across the street from Disneyland is coming to an end, I think it's also important to keep in mind just how many motels and businesses we are talking about here.

The impacts of this project affect five (5) motels and five (5) coffee shops/restaurants. The Grand Legacy At The Park motel, which was just expanded and remodeled, appears to benefit since it's right at the entrance to the new pedestrian entrance. And once you get north enough to the Fairfield, the walk will actually be shorter for those folks going down Manchester to the new transit plaza and security screening area. The new Courtyard and existing Howard Johnson's become even more convenient than the Fairfield, and the new Holiday Inn and the adjacent Quality Inn on Manchester will see their accessibility to Disneyland improve greatly and they'll likely be able to charge higher rates once the Eastern Gateway is open.

Park Vue Inn
Tropicana Inn

These are 1960's motels, remodeled many times over, that average about 75 to 100 rooms (tops) at each property. That's at most 500 rooms of the 20,000 hotel/motel rooms in the greater Anaheim Resort District. A drop in the bucket, and definitely the lower end of the hospitality offerings in the Resort District. You'd have to go down to Katella to the Little Boy Blue Motel (lookin' at you @Dr. Hans Reinhardt) to find similarly starred lodging.

The five restaurants on that section of Harbor Blvd., between the McDonalds and the new food court at the Grand Legacy, are:

Tony Roma's
Denny's
Cold Stone Creamery
Captain Kidd's Buffet

Tony Roma's and the Cold Stone stand out as a basic corporate chain that offers decent food. The Denny's and IHOP are greasy spoon dives, to be honest. And Captain Kidd's Buffet is one of those disgusting tourist traps that you wouldn't want to even get near without a Salmonella shot. Coming back to the park from the Pizza Press one night last summer (it closes in April), an Australian family waiting at the crosswalk had just been duped into eating at Captain Kidd's and were talking about how it was the worst food they've ever been subjected to. Sad.

Anything south of Disney Way is relatively unaffected. Anything north of the Tropicana seemingly benefits from being closer to the new Manchester Way entrance to the Eastern Gateway that gets their customers into the Disney bubble faster and easier than the existing Harbor Blvd. setup.

But I get it, if you are the Park Vue Inn or the Denny's, you are mad your 50 year gravy train is coming to an end. So build a hole in the wall at the back of your property and access the Gateway that way instead.
Agreed all around!

Darkbeer1

I have several concerns.
  1. The only access (other than for people with disabilities) is walking a long distance. There is no tram or airport-style peoplemover, or moving walkway (hello, Universal Orlando).
  2. That the crosswalk and pedestrian entrance across from Capt. Kidd remain.
  3. That full sidewalks remain on the West side of Harbor from Katella to Ball.
  4. That the bus stops on Harbor, North and South, remain basically where they are. Here I'm basically less concerned about guests (although this is a valid concern) and more for CMs who take the bus to work. Why should they have to disembark on Manchester and hike all that additional distance?
This new structure is long overdue. I'm entirely supportive of going forward because I recognize the dire necessity. But Disney needs to step up and come up with an effective solution that is not just good for their bottom line--it needs to serve their guests (including those staying in East-side affordable accommodations), their CMs, and the community-at-large. Time will certainly tell.

OK, to address these points, Disney admitted back in August that they will provide a special ADA Shuttle Bus between the new Transportation Hub on Manchester to an area near the CM Drop off zone on the west side of Harbor, so that has been addressed. (and the Ramp and bridge also meet ADA laws).

As for the sidewalk, one non-Disney business called it the potential Crosswalk to Nowhere, where there is no easy access near the crossing point to the secure area. Then the city could remove it, due to lack of use. (Getting what they wanted while currently being able to say,well, we don't plan to remove it, at this time.

No commitment was made at the meeting on Monday night in regards to the West Side of Harbor crosswalk. Due to traffic flow reasons,there is still a good chance that the crosswalk will end at Disney Way on the south end, and force guests to cross over to the new Entry Point corner.

As for the OCTA, they are currently doing a feasibility study of the area (large area where the Harbor Blvd segment is only a part of the larger issues of faster service times, and keeping traffic flow moving. (OCTA is not just an organisation that runs the bus system, they are also in charge of the freeways (Measure M) and major streets). Looks like there is a good chance of the bus stops being moved to the new Transporation Hub, and that Cast Members will either join those being dropped off by others (the drop-off is being moved),and with the elimination of the bus stop,the unofficial drop off will also be eliminated,which is something the Anaheim PD has wanted for a long time, as they are constently dealing with private autos clogging the bus stop,and backing up traffic. Or they could work with Disney for a CM shuttle from the HCML with a stop close to the bus stop, similar to the KCML.

So while some tweaks are being made, such as direct access to the new pedestrian walkway from the east side of the Motels on Harbor, in the end,what the City of Anaheim wants, including the PD and associated security groups, such as Homeland Security, will get the upper hand in the decisions. Disney will get most of they want, and will force the private businesses to pay for the better access points. They also will get the space for the DCA expansion, and the traffic flow they want in rearwards to the parks and DtD.

The rest is just one big Dog and Pony show......

Darkbeer1

Ok, I was just referring to the proposed plans of the bridge that contained the new monorail route which I highlighted in yellow. If you don't approve of using your picture here, let me know and I'll take it down.View attachment 179656

No problem using the photo to show what you saw,I just wanted to point out that just below there is a box that says "For Reference Use only", and is not part of the plan that is going in front of the city. If the Monorail is moved,that would require different permits and approvals, and as stated earlier in this thread, Disney has looked at multiple options, and the final decision has not yet been made.

Darkbeer1

Thanks @Darkbeer1! The videos were excellent.

The security and logistical arguments are too compelling to ignore. I just can't see this getting shot down. It would be an enormous victory for those businesses if they could hold this up, but it makes too much sense.

Disney holds the cards of better security, a less congested and dangerous harbor, a more comfortable esplanade, a more smooth security process, and the big carrot of further expansion space being freed up.

They have... The status quo.

And I think many of us knew that when it was first announced. The Politicians will look like they are listening to the non-Disney businesses, but at the end of the day, what the Anaheim PD, city staff including Traffic,and keeping Disney happy will win-out.

Thanks @Darkbeer1!

Their demands are unreasonable. A sky bridge must be built. Any talk of tunnels would be radically more expensive and disruptive to Harbor. It's not like Harbor was a thing of beauty before. Security actually is enhanced when there's more time to formulate a response to emergencies and monitor potential suspects. There isn't a way to provide better pedestrian access without their cooperation. It would require Disney buying one of them out to cater to their needs.

What they're really saying is they want to keep everything the same. That's fine. I would be doing the same thing if I were in their shoes. But to try to make this anything other than a defense of the status quo would be wrong.

Their perfect world would be the 7 thousand new parking spaces being built out, and then having all 14 thousand or so of those guests crossing the crosswalk next to their business.

That just can't work.

I love the one commission who was asking about the tunnel (probably given a talking point by a non-Disney person).

Let's see, the street has a lot of water and sewer pipes servicing the park, but also the Hotels/Motels on Harbor, add some wiring, including electrical,cable and phone, and youend up with a mass of stuff that would had to be moved/relocated. Add to that the need to close down Harbor Blvd to do the tunneling, that is totally impracticable. Lok at how long it took to do the one when the built DCA on Disneyland Drvive for the west side of DtD. Then you would have to add new waste water piping and system to prevent the low end of the tulle getting flooded out when it rains. And how long with the grade have to be to meet current construction codes in regards to grade and trucks, plus minimal height requirements, and air flow issues (trapped emissions).

So we get a bridge which has to be a certain height for vehicular traffic, and a certain width (65 feet wide was mentioned) to allow proper pedestrian flow that meets current codes, including the Fire Marshal and emergency egress rules (how much time would it take to evacuate the area, so no way to narrow the bridge just because the Hotel Owners don't like the size....

And as to how many new people... lets say an average of a family of 3 arriving to park. (Some will be less, but then how many vans does Disney get that are full of kids)..

But right now, both sides have a 16 lanes to go through, the new gates will have about 40 on each side. Now, for the Eastern Gateway, you have about 7,000 new parking spaces, and at an average of about 3 people per car, that is about 20,000 more guests a day, then you add the new Hotels being built, the two where the old Bergstrom Furniture Store was, a new 12 Story Cambria Hotel where the Flakey Jake’s used to be, the JW Marriott at the Anaheim GardenWalk, and the upgrade of the Anaheim Plaza Hotel to a 4 star. The Quality Inn is going to be replaced by a 6 story Hotel, plus the new Hotels at Katella and Harbor.

It was announced last night that Disney plans to add a security check at the Toy Story Lot, and that is why the plans show a special area for Toy Story Buses to disembark, since it will be inside the security bubble,

So with so many new guests using the new Eastern Gateway, you need the additional Security Check Stations to keep the waits minimal,and the wide paths to allow decent traffic flow.

Even with a manned exit, you have people all the time that try to go the wrong way, airport security zones have the issue all the time, and they keep adding ways to make sure nobody does it besides a human TSA agent at the exit. (Barriers, one way escalators, etc.).

Add to that Star Wars Land, and the allowed daily attendance (fire marshal) numbers will be higher since the park will be larger. Add to that the rumored DCA extension into the former (current) Transportation Hub and its increased capacity, and it is clear that the resort needs more security check stations, and wide pathways to allow proper pedestrian flow. Heck, Disney is looking at making the current Main Street Backstage pathways better designed for more use by guests.

So I think that Disney gave the bone to the non-Disney Hotels, and I wouldn't be surprised that Disney planned to do it,but didn't mention it in the original plans,to be able to show "good faith" to the non-Disney businesses.

Change will happen, and there will be winners and losers......

NobodyElse

Park Vue Inn
Tropicana Inn

Tony Roma's
Denny's
Cold Stone Creamery
Captain Kidd's Buffet

I've been mulling over how and what to post on this subject, but I'll pretty much echo your position.

While I want to be sympathetic to the (relatively) small business along Harbor, I think we all have to admit that the overwhelming reason for their existence is Disneyland, and the customers Disney attracts. (And I know the Convention Center is a draw, but it was built in the mid 60's, and it's location was no accident.) While there may be a somewhat symbiotic relationship, it's nowhere near a 50/50 situation.

An analogy I think of is that in most of California, you can't buy a view. You can purchase a house or property with a certain view, but if somebody with surrounding property decides to build something that blocks that view (following local laws and zoning) you're out of luck. While those Harbor businesses assumed (correctly) that Disneyland would remain in existence for their foreseeable future, their fairly direct access to Disney's pedestrian customers was never guaranteed. I would hope they would appreciate their decades-long ride.

I imagine the Eastern Gateway project will go through, mostly as presented, and the Harbor businesses will have to deal with it.

Here's some options for the "south of the bridge" hotels:
  • Grand Legacy touts their location as being the closest to the new foot path.
  • Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn puts a gate in the back wall of their parking lot. Del Sol Inn (and perhaps even Anaheim Desert Inn) cut a deal with them to use their entrance.
  • Best Western Plus Park Place Inn puts a gate in the back wall of their parking lot. Park Vue Inn cuts a deal to use their entrance.
  • Tropicana Inn? Current drawings show their property backs into the secured area, so they'll need to find an alternate entrance either to the north or south.
  • (Hotels that can't or won't work an access deal with adjacent hotels would need to each take a room out of service to build a hallway, or just tell customers to take advantage of a shuttle.)
To the North, Camelot Inn, Fairfield Inn, Quality Inn, Courtyard, Holiday Inn, (and even Howard Johnson) would certainly benefit from some sort of centralized north-south path into the Gateway. I just don't know how they would pull it off logistically.

Disney has stated that their designers area available for these back-of-property changes. I still see hotel owners complaining, with Disney eventually at least partially footing the bill for the changes just to quiet things down.

We'll see...

Darkbeer1

To the North, Camelot Inn, Fairfield Inn, Quality Inn, Courtyard, Holiday Inn, (and even Howard Johnson) would certainly benefit from some sort of centralized north-south path into the Gateway. I just don't know how they would pull it off logistically.

The Quality Inn has requested permission to build a 6 story Hotel on the site, so the city will be asking for a section along Manchester to widen the road to match up with what is before it (going south), at the same time, the crosswalk can be designed to turn into the new Transportation Hub next to the Hotel Shuttle vehicle driveway, and then join the flow of guests getting off the shuttles. So fairly simple using the public sidewalk. The Courtyard, HIE, Fairfield and Camelot can work with McDonald's for the pathway and entrance at the North West corner of the Eastern Gateway project.

D

Deleted member 107043

With the low cost of Uber and Lyft guests staying close but far enough for the walk to be an inconvenience could just call a car, zip past the mobs of people hiking to the Eastern Gateway from Harbor, and be at the security checkpoint within minutes. How much could it cost? 5 bucks maybe?

Darkbeer1

With the low cost of Uber and Lyft guests staying close but far enough for the walk to be an inconvenience could just call a car, zip past the mobs of people hiking to the Eastern Gateway from Harbor, and be at the security checkpoint within minutes. How much could it cost? 5 bucks maybe?

Well,mentioned at the Meeting on Monday night, was a meeting held between ART and Disney to make sure ART provides a new route that goes around the one block, I presume every 20 minutes to match up with other routes, a couple of stops on Harbor,each one servicing about 3 Motels each and starts/ends at the new Security check area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom