Alcohol in the Magic Kingdom

The_Jobu

PLEASE LET SKIPPER CANTEEN GET ALCOHOL! WHO WANTS A FREAKING VIRGIN MOSCOW MULE?!?

Well isn't that just-

Ohhhhhh...

giphy.gif

21stamps

I can think of an argument. How about 'because nothing says 'keeping it classy' like a horde of fat dumb tattooed slobs getting hammered in a Disney park'.

Wait, is there ever any amount of "classy" going on at WDW?lol My biggest complaint is the amount of rudeness and horrible manors. I literally had a woman push her husband and 2 teenage kids in the monorail with us, one that was standing room only...none of their party was small framed...they pushed in and around me and my son ended up standing by one side of doors and me on the opposite side..unable to see each other. It was nuts. The people sitting down gave me an "omg" look, and then said "We'll make sure he stays right here when the doors open, we can see him." That's the worst example. There were others with varying degrees of anything but exhibiting a classy behavior. Main point---None of them had a beer or adult beverage in their hand.

The Empress Lilly

Wait, is there ever any amount of "classy" going on at WDW?lol My biggest complaint is the amount of rudeness and horrible manors. I literally had a woman push her husband and 2 teenage kids in the monorail with us, one that was standing room only...none of their party was small framed...they pushed in and around me and my son ended up standing by one side of doors and me on the opposite side..unable to see each other. It was nuts. The people sitting down gave me an "omg" look, and then said "We'll make sure he stays right here when the doors open, we can see him." That's the worst example. There were others with varying degrees of anything but exhibiting a classy behavior. Main point---None of them had a beer or adult beverage in their hand.
Right!?

But my conclusion is to please not add alcohol to that mix too. It is bad enough as is, with the overcrowding, heat, exhaustion, tight schedules, long lines, and all the ensuing stress and tension.

21stamps

Right!?

But my conclusion is to please not add alcohol to that mix too. It is bad enough as is, with the overcrowding, heat, exhaustion, tight schedules, long lines, and all the ensuing stress and tension.
Like I said, I would hate to see carts or pubs, and I don't really think that would happen. But please-- some of us need a spiked coffee or float to deal with it all ;).

8 days later I still have a huge nasty cut above my ankle from getting rammed with a stroller.. looks like it's going to leave an attractive scar. Days like that a fruity drink would be nice.

The Empress Lilly

Like I said, I would hate to see carts or pubs, and I don't really think that would happen. But please-- some of us need a spiked coffee or float to deal with it all ;).
Drinks are great. I'll buy you a nice cocktail to be enjoyed on a lounge chair overlooking the water at a resort. Calm, quiet, relaxed. :) Where responsible management serves alcohol.

csmat99

I see now reason why the current leadership would maintain this prohibition... they've tossed far more significant topics. This one is an easy one for them. Ice up son... it's raining $8 beers!
$8 beers?! we will be lucky if they are under $10. To be able to carry them out of the restaurant they will probably make you buy a special plastic castle stein for $20.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom