Imagineering Logo Competition 2017

tcool123

Original Poster
The logo competition is pretty straight-forward. Last year, four members submitted logos and the community voted on which one they wanted to represent the Imagineer Forum. The winning logo for 2016 was designed by @MonorailRed seen here :

hatlogo_zpscwxatvx7.png

Everyone is invited to submit their own individual logos on this thread. There's only two things needed :

- Include "2017" somewhere in the logo
- Have it say some form of "WDWMagic Imagineering"

That's it! The rest is up to you.

The due date for submissions is Monday December 26th at 11:59PM EST.

That way, there's just about 2 weeks to design a logo, and then the voting process can happen during the Christmas break for most people on here, which would be Tuesday December 27th till Saturday December 31st. The voting portion will be in a separate thread, but more details on that to come. For now, feel free to post your logos below!

Here are a few examples from past competitions :)

@DSquared

drawing-10-png.122092

@Sam4D23 , Winning Logo
2201519_orig.png

Hopefully you, yes you consider to participate! :D

Big thanks to @spacemt354 for writing all of this around a year ago ;):p

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
So, I finally had some extra time to make my logo submission. Probably could be done a lot better by someone who knows how to actually do digital art (I'm just playing around with shapes and text effects in power point lol), but I think it turned out pretty good.
r582t7H.png

And here it is with no background (or possibly white background, but I tried for no background haha).
nLxUulx.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom