WDW Club 33 ever a reality???

No Name

I believe it's true. Rather than one centralized location (as in DL), it'll be a bunch of fancy lounges throughout the resort. It's very possible that the cabanas are to test the market.

As long as it doesn't interfere with a normal guest's day, I'm fine.

Last edited:

AndyS2992

Unless you have money to burn, why would the average guest even want a Club 33 clone? You'd never have access to it anyway even if there was one.

DisneyPrincess5

Unless you have money to burn, why would the average guest even want a Club 33 clone? You'd never have access to it anyway even if there was one.
I'm sure Disney has their own researched-backed definition of "average guest" but my outlook on an "average guest/party" are the families that visit as a right of passage for their kids, don't invest much time in planning or educating themselves about the details that could make their trip cheaper and easier, just want to have a nice vacation, buy a ton of souvenirs, and go home, maybe returning a handful more times over the course of their kid's pre-adulthood. That's average to me.

I'd think something like Club 33 would appeal more to "extra ordinary" guests...locals, frequent visitors, people who go multiple times a year or maybe just every year. DVC members and AP holders. Know Disney inside and out, plan to the T, spend a lot but wisely, and want an emersive Disney experience. I think this is the target audience for something like Club 33. Serious competition for a stake, and steak.

yensid67

I think IF a CLUB 33 were to come to WDW, I think that it would be open to those who spend a lot of cash, first. But if it were my decision, I would make it an exclusive that would be available to everyone! Everyone that could afford the experience! And Club 33 is only for an elite adults right, those that put down a lot of cash for membership? I read somewhere that the membership was like $10,000 per year? But know how Disney works, if they can find some way to get more money out of guests for nothing more than a dinner reservation, they will do it an have it opened up to all that can get in. to make more money! Has anyone ever thought that MAYBE Golden Oak Residents are WDW answer to CLUB 33? That is pretty exclusive for those that can afford the price!

Sapr15

I for one love the idea! I'm an annual pass holder who frequences the parks almost every weekend. And it would be be nice to see this incorporate the locals who spend a lot of time at the parks considering the Ap's are lacking decent perks. But I'm sure it will never happen. Disney seems to only be for the elite 1% anymore...

drizgirl

I for one love the idea! I'm an annual pass holder who frequences the parks almost every weekend. And it would be be nice to see this incorporate the locals who spend a lot of time at the parks considering the Ap's are lacking decent perks. But I'm sure it will never happen. Disney seems to only be for the elite 1% anymore...

I can't imagine this would happen and NOT be aimed at the elite 1%.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom