DINOSAUR closed for refurbishment July 25 - November 20 2016

FigmentJedi

Same cast was also used for a display at United's Terminal 1 at O'hare
IMG_1013.jpg

And the Original sits outside of the Museum..
LI-MC-BB-001b.jpg
Actually, O'Hare's cast was the original that was once displayed in the museum where Sue is now during the 90s. The Brachiosaurus outside the Field is a bronze weatherproof cast.

jklakeview

I'd assume so.
I was at AK today and we were talking to cast members at the ride and the news wasn't great. We asked about a soft opening and they said they were still having issues and cast members haven't even been on it at all yet. He said he didn't have any other news but it was still facing a lot of issues.

spectromagic04

I was at AK today and we were talking to cast members at the ride and the news wasn't great. We asked about a soft opening and they said they were still having issues and cast members haven't even been on it at all yet. He said he didn't have any other news but it was still facing a lot of issues.
Should we be surprised? Everything at WDW is facing issues lately.

dreamscometrue

I'd rather keep it closed until the ride looks great. I'm one of those people who prefers a very long good refurb, and annual ones, to have a ride looking great. I'd prefer that over it being open 50 weeks per year and looking half a**ed (or for my UK friends and some of us in Canada...half ar**d)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom