"Starbright Holidays" Drone show coming to Disney Springs

Vipraa

So this will be just random mini shows throughout the night correct? I'm not really expecting a full 15 minute or so show, though that would be nice.
Plans seem to be for around 3 shows per night.

3 shows per night, one per hour between 7 and 10pm. Somewhere between 15-30 minutes per show. Currently planned to debut on Wednesday but could always change.

TTA94

3 shows per night, one per hour between 7 and 10pm. Somewhere between 15-30 minutes per show. Currently planned to debut on Wednesday but could always change.

Interesting. Same show each time with a full soundtrack? Won't hold my breath for a original score as that would be pushing it lol.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Won't hold my breath for a original score as that would be pushing it lol.

There's a new song that goes with it sung in a slow ballad by a wispy female voice. The lyrics are:

It's that time of wishing
of dreaming this season
for that feeling that comes
giving dreams a reason

Holding dear that feeling
as we're coming to wish
the dreams we're giving
this time of season 'tis

After that, I couldn't make out what's next... something about Mickey's wishful season dreamings becoming nightmares and then a bunch of villains show up. Then there's a laser battle amongst the drones and then Mickey remembers something which gives him power over the nightmare villains and banishes them and then we repeat the first verse.

muse1983

I do not understand some peoples need to find some way to say something negative about EVERYTHING.

This looks like it could be really cool. I am sort of curious where it will take place since I'm guessing they will not want to have it directly over guest areas but too early to tell.
Because it's what a massive chunk of the community here lives for. You'll typically see the same members salivating the moment WDW1974 posts a new thread that will no doubt be filled with sprinkles of insider info mixed with a massive dose of "wit"...............

Blairnicol

If they didn't get something set up both at DHS & DS with out Osborn Lights the pull to Epcot on MVMCP nights would have been so heavy it would have been ridiculous. I'm glad they are doing their best to balance it out.

jrhwdw

So, Is tonight really the first night for this? If so, what are the times? What the official name so I can follow along on twitter?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom