PizzeRizzo announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios - Was: Rumor: Pizza Planet/Mama Melrose closing?

Rteetz

From Bioreconstruct

7h7 hours ago
bioreconstruct ‏@bioreconstruct
PizzeRizzo sign in Muppets Courtyard.

7h7 hours ago
Santa is finishing up on a present for grown up boys and girls in Muppets Courtyard. Pizza and beer!

7h7 hours ago
Santa is in Muppets Courtyard!

Rizzo in the sign blinks too.

roj2323

Most likely in the storage room.
I worked at DHS for 2+ years and the only place I ever saw rats was in the bushes under the BAH and they were small. I did however regularly see cats which is probably why I never saw rats. There's also a very extensive bug / rodent extermination system in place and there's traps and bait stations everywhere. Truly I'd eat off the kitchen floors in the morning prior to opening, they do that good of a job cleaning every night.

Goofyernmost

I worked at DHS for 2+ years and the only place I ever saw rats was in the bushes under the BAH and they were small. I did however regularly see cats which is probably why I never saw rats. There's also a very extensive bug / rodent extermination system in place and there's traps and bait stations everywhere. Truly I'd eat off the kitchen floors in the morning prior to opening, they do that good of a job cleaning every night.
I was responding to a post about Philly!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom