New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
That was my point exactly. May have come across as too aggressive. I just thought, the best solution to stemming the flood of bad info, would be to stop posting bad info as facts.

facts at the time is not bad info to most

no one should get their panties in a wad and blame those that share what we hear because Disney keeps delaying the show

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Guys, I said Uncle.

The info on RoL has all turned out bad. I am tired of reading bad info. So, I will simply stop reading this particular thread unless someone I trust posts something new.

Problem solved.

Magic Feather

I would like to clarify, that, while I did post a bit of bad info, that does not make everything I say instantly bad. To be honest, RoL is not even my main area of expertise, I just share things that I have been told that may be useful. I rarely expect anyone to take my tellings as gospel, and I absolutely agree that until anything is announced by disney, everything should be taken with a grain of salt. To meet with others wishes, I will try to reduce my posting of insights on RoL. I am sorry for any commotion, but now that this kerfuffle has run uts course, back to our regularly scheduled RoL programming. Any more issues should be taken to the PMs.

Bolt

Guys, I said Uncle.

The info on RoL has all turned out bad. I am tired of reading bad info. So, I will simply stop reading this particular thread unless someone I trust posts something new.

Problem solved.
The info I had was fact, until it was changed after.

There's a reason it's called News and Rumors. Sounds like you're better suited to read the Disney Parks Blog.

MatthewWho13

hmmm hmm hmmmm

Attachments

• 49130837.jpg
    49130837.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 90

Ripken10

I would like to clarify, that, while I did post a bit of bad info, that does not make everything I say instantly bad. To be honest, RoL is not even my main area of expertise, I just share things that I have been told that may be useful. I rarely expect anyone to take my tellings as gospel, and I absolutely agree that until anything is announced by disney, everything should be taken with a grain of salt. To meet with others wishes, I will try to reduce my posting of insights on RoL. I am sorry for any commotion, but now that this kerfuffle has run uts course, back to our regularly scheduled RoL programming. Any more issues should be taken to the PMs.
Look what you did now...this is what you wanted? You would want people like MagicFeather to stop posting, and rather see the same comments from the same posters that literally know nothing? I know for me, I would rather see a hundred post from people like MagicFeather, Marni, etc that end up being wrong, then another post from half the people here that have no clue. It may be wrong now but that's how this stuff goes. I find it interesting to see how the powers that be go through their thought process, what they are pushing for, even when it doesn't always turn out that way. And if you don't know why...it's because sometimes it does come out that way, and even when it doesn't, we at least know what they are trying to do, what they are trying to accomplish.

If I had my way (and I don't), MagicFeather (and all of them) would post MORE not less. But heck, if you just want to send me your little nuggets in PMs, I promise I won't ever post on the boards. I am seriously ok with that ;-)

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Maybe I was wrong. Can any of you guys site some examples of "insider nuggets" from @Bolt or @Magic Feather that turned out to be accurate? I have been here a long time, and I thought I recognized our trusted group of insiders. Maybe I missed these two?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Maybe I was wrong. Can any of you guys site some examples of "insider nuggets" from @Bolt or @Magic Feather that turned out to be accurate? I have been here a long time, and I thought I recognized our trusted group of insiders. Maybe I missed these two?
Both have proven very valuable sources of accurate information.

Rsj88

Look what you did now...this is what you wanted? You would want people like MagicFeather to stop posting, and rather see the same comments from the same posters that literally know nothing? I know for me, I would rather see a hundred post from people like MagicFeather, Marni, etc that end up being wrong, then another post from half the people here that have no clue. It may be wrong now but that's how this stuff goes. I find it interesting to see how the powers that be go through their thought process, what they are pushing for, even when it doesn't always turn out that way. And if you don't know why...it's because sometimes it does come out that way, and even when it doesn't, we at least know what they are trying to do, what they are trying to accomplish.

If I had my way (and I don't), MagicFeather (and all of them) would post MORE not less. But heck, if you just want to send me your little nuggets in PMs, I promise I won't ever post on the boards. I am seriously ok with that ;-)
I completely agree! I have been following this thread for a long time and I really appreciate when people post what information they have. I guess I've always assumed that things are always changing, especially with ROL, and that one day they maybe on track for a certain date and the next day something happens and it gets pushed out. I'd much rather have people share the information they have and decide for myself what to believe than have no info at all! We are going the week after Thanksgiving so I have really appreciated all the info.

No Name

Sure. If you want to be wrong again. Just like you were wrong about WRE coming to Frontier Land.

:cautious:
Fair enough. I'll lay off.

Huh...

Unless my eyes were deceiving me... you originally said, in reply to Marni's "can I say April then," that you were only joking, making reference to the beating on Marni in the drone thread. In reply to that, Marni said something like "Crap. I'm sorry."

You and @marni1971, I'm not going crazy, am I?

Now that short sequence of posts is edited/gone and you are suddenly serious about your original comment? Quite honestly, I'm lost and confused.

Last edited:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Huh...

Unless my eyes were deceiving me... you originally said, in reply to Marni's "can I say April then," that you were only joking, making reference to the beating on Marni in the drone thread. In reply to that, Marni said something like "Crap. I'm sorry."

You and @marni1971, I'm not going crazy, am I?

Now that short sequence of posts is edited/gone and you are suddenly serious about your original comment? Quite honestly, I'm lost and confused.
It was a friendly sarcastic comment that I got the wrong end of. Everything's good.

No Name

He's a relatively new poster, so yes, he might not be on your previous list of trusted people. Might be time to make an addition...

Here's one minor "nugget": http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/annual-passholder-ticket-changes-2016.919748/

As far as attractions go, he was the first to really speak on the Wreck it Ralph attraction replacing Stitch. I can dig some more for you and edit this.

And yet the Stitch thing may not wind up actually happening. See, these people tell us what is true at the time, but then it changes before any public announcement is made. They are not lying. They are not giving false information. Whylightbulb was probably right about the frontierland expansion, because at the time of posting, it was in the plans. Now perhaps it is not. Another example... the information in this thread was probably true at the time of posting. Now it is not.

Too often, people think others were wrong and knock down their "track record" simply because the info/plan they revealed never became reality. Things change all the time behind closed doors, so I'm actually grateful that these people choose to tell us what's going on. Even though they take undeserved heat from people later. If they keep getting attacked, they'll just stop informing us. Would you want that?

I'm only commenting because I had to learn this same ordeal myself. So hopefully I can pass that on to you.

It was a friendly sarcastic comment that I got the wrong end of. Everything's good.

Okay, thanks for reassuring me of my mental stability. The thing that still confuses me is why he turned what seemed to start as a joke into an attack against other insiders. Just baffling when the tone changes so quickly like that.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom