PizzeRizzo announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios - Was: Rumor: Pizza Planet/Mama Melrose closing?

Goofyernmost

Are all y'all from the land of Coke... Atlanta?
Not necessarily. It is a common thing here in the south. It saves all of us from having to remember different flavors when it isn't necessary. They still do have to ask for specifics (i.e. Orange or Root Beer), but, generically it is called a coke. Must keep life simple. Pepsi started in North Carolina, but, Coke is only one syllable. Simple! :joyfull:

WDWbuff2001

IMG_1926.PNG

roj2323

Unfortunately it looks like the menu for PizzaRizzo will not change drastically from Pizza Planet.

I'm getting about 3 conflicted reports about plans for Mama Melrose. So firm idea if/when they'll be an announcement on that front.
The descriptions might be the same but are the Pizzas? Just before Pizza planet closed they started going to the rectangular flat bread pizzas. Will Pizza Rizzo's be the older round pies, the newer rectangular flatbread pies or something else?

WhatJaneSays

Original Poster
The descriptions might be the same but are the Pizzas? Just before Pizza planet closed they started going to the rectangular flat bread pizzas. Will Pizza Rizzo's be the older round pies, the newer rectangular flatbread pies or something else?
No conformation yet. My mouse is making an educated guess based on the description of the pizza; apparently the wording when they did the flatbread-esque pizza was a bit different and the info they have now more closely matches the round style.

(This mouse is generally good at picking out food descriptions as they have basically every food allergy you can think of ... but that could easily be a cut-and-paste job and not a true indication.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom