MLB Playoffs 2016

pittsburghdude

Original Poster
Now that the two Wild Card games are underway, who is everyone supporting this fall?

I'm a Pirates fan, and while the Buccos were never really in it this year, I did hold out some hope until the end of September. I'm rooting for the Indians now.

Thoughts from the Wild Card games...
--Familia choked in the playoffs for a second straight year. I do wonder how much longer the Mets will stick with him in that role.
--Bumgarner dominated again in a WC game. He shut out my Buccos two years ago.
--The winning battery from the AL Wild Card game was the same battery from the 2013 NL Wild Card game...Liriano and Martin.
--Does anyone else think they should make this a best of three?

Princess Leia

Indians :) #RollTribe
I've kind of grown up as a Tigers fan, but my paternal grandfather was an Indians fan, and since he passed away this May, I've decided to root for Cleveland for him.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Too bad the Orioles had to lose; they're my favorite AL team. Now I guess I'm rooting for the Dodgers.

It really is a shame that the Cubs are playing SF. I want CHC to lose to keep their curse intact, but I also want SF to lose to stop the E.Y.B.S.

MOXOMUMD

CvKmePEXgAA4q8F.jpeg

Donillary Crumpton

Congratulations! Whomever you face next week between Chicago or Los Angeles is going to have a tough time against that incredible pitching your team displayed this series. It also doesn't hurt that you have one of (if not the best) managers in the game.

He and his wife have built orphanages in Africa in the off-season.
That is wonderful. It is always encouraging to hear of people going above & beyond like that for the better of the world. He seems like a class-act fellow from what I've seen of him on TV.

Donillary Crumpton

Cubs come back 10-fold to tie the series. Going out on a limb here, but I'll say Thursday's game is still a must-win for the Cubs despite being tied even. Heading back to Wrigley this weekend down 3-2 to the Dodgers with a well-rested Kershaw waiting in the wings would put Chicago in very dangerous waters. They need to have the upper hand before flying back to the windy city. (imo)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom