Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

Magenta Panther

So a great new title for Wishes would be "Magic Go Boom Boom! Fireworks Spectacular"? Sorry - Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! is the single dumbest title (in a long string of dumb titles, a proud tradition of Disney Parks) I've heard in years. Say it out loud and try not to sound like an idiot - it's impossible.

"Magic go boom boom" made me laugh for like 10 minutes. :hilarious:

Wow, Prep and Landing!!!!! I loved their first Christmas special so much I bought the DVD. This show sounds awesome!!!

But...when I saw the picture of the Chinese Theater, my first thought was: "Frowny faces?"

Jingle-Bell-Jingle-BAM_Full_28979.jpg

Anyway, I hope Walt makes an appearance in it somewhere. :)

Jess G

so from nov 4th to th 14th there is nothing?

omg you keep getting ripped
They had to do something. Losing the Osbourne Lights was a big loss. Now if they would add something to DAK that would be awesome. I will say this does not make up for the Osbourne Lights. Its nice we will be having another Holiday nighttime show everyone can see but it still won't be the draw the Osbourne Lights were.

I don't even need them to add something to AK I'll gladly take the extended hours till 8:30 .... can they at least give us that?

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
So a great new title for Wishes would be "Magic Go Boom Boom! Fireworks Spectacular"? Sorry - Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! is the single dumbest title (in a long string of dumb titles, a proud tradition of Disney Parks) I've heard in years. Say it out loud and try not to sound like an idiot - it's impossible.

uh...

For those complaining about the 'Jingle BAM' in the title, watch Prep & Landing: Naughty vs Nice. It's a line right out of the movie from Wayne's brother Noel.

exactly...

Go to 0:39....

brb1006

"Magic go boom boom" made me laugh for like 10 minutes. :hilarious:

Wow, Prep and Landing!!!!! I loved their first Christmas special so much I bought the DVD. This show sounds awesome!!!

But...when I saw the picture of the Chinese Theater, my first thought was: "Frowny faces?"

Jingle-Bell-Jingle-BAM_Full_28979.jpg

Anyway, I hope Walt makes an appearance in it somewhere. :)
Maybe a quote of clip of him or a quote from an one of the old Disneyland Christmas Specials

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I love Prep & Landing, but I didn't recognize that as a quote. As an out of context title, it sounds ridiculous and I would wager the majority of park guests will not know P&L well enough to get the reference on sight of the title.

The show sounds great and this was a great move on their part, but I stand by the title being dumb.
I've only seen Prep and Landing once, maybe twice, and I recognized it instantly. So anecdotally, exponentially speaking, 50% of guests should know it.

DisneyDebRob

This is going to screw up my schedule of going to HS, doing everything available to do in the morning, eating at Brown Derby at around 1 and leaving. This will bring me back in the evening. Any addition is better then nothing and this could be good.

MRGEFF

This looks like something that would be at a party, I love it! I'm sad no big light displays were planned anywhere to replace Osborne, but this will still be a great addition to DHS. It looks like it'll be a lot of fun and will definitely put people in the holiday spirit.

I'm glad someone somewhere thought about adding something to DHS this holiday season, I wasn't expecting anything at all other than basic decorations. Great work by Disney!
We sooooooooooo miss The Osborne Lights! ( saw the last show, Thank Goodness ) but at least there is going to be some sort of holiday lights/entertainment for this year. Can't wait to get there in 58 days.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
The thing about these projection shows is that they make very easy and fast to switch between shows that can seem radically different. It keeps things fresh when you can use the same infrastructure but have multiple radically different shows that suit the holiday/celebration. World of Color seems to have started this trend as that show has already seen four or five variations since it debuted and it seems like most of the newer shows they are creating have the same idea in mind (seems likely that the Tree of Life Awakening and River of Lights could see seasonal versions after they have been around for a couple years). Wouldn't surprise me too much too see whatever happens to Illuminations go down the same pathway.

Fox&Hound

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I am way too excited about this news! Planning a trip in Dec and was going to skip DHS due to construction but this may very well change that! Pluto's Christmas Tree, Nightmare before Christmas, Mickey's Christmas Carol, and Prep and Landing! Seriously, shut up!

I know it's just a projection show but I for one love the technology, and like another poster said, this is something brand new to the parks! Very cool, Disney!

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Why do you get so hot and bothered over different opinions. Do us all a favor and find the door. You're constant temperature tantrums that everyone MUST have the same train of thought is tiring and pathetic. You're opinion is just as irrelevant as mine and everyone elses. Good day!
Hmm, guess you missed the total sarcasm on that one. Sorry you didn't get it. No tantrum at all over that one. Well, except yours just now. :D I have no problems with people having a different opinion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom