Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
SCREENS_starwarsholidayspecial.jpg

Come on Disney, get your act together. You could have had the star power of Bee Arthur, Mala, Lumpy, Itchy, Art Carney, and many other scream yourself awake nightmares.

Last edited:

GiveMeTheMusic

Why? Fireworks go BAM, don't they?

So a great new title for Wishes would be "Magic Go Boom Boom! Fireworks Spectacular"? Sorry - Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! is the single dumbest title (in a long string of dumb titles, a proud tradition of Disney Parks) I've heard in years. Say it out loud and try not to sound like an idiot - it's impossible.

ABQ

So a great new title for Wishes would be "Magic Go Boom Boom! Fireworks Spectacular"? Sorry - Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! is the single dumbest title (in a long string of dumb titles, a proud tradition of Disney Parks) I've heard in years. Say it out loud and try not to sound like an idiot - it's impossible.
The "Mickey's Most Merriest" one is a worse title from current line up of dumb titles operating today. This would be right behind that, but it does make some sense.

Jon81uk

I for one glad, that this show doesn't have1)Frozen
2) Starwars 3) Pixar. and this show doesn't need to have a party ticket to watch and see it. and Dessert parties with 3d Holo glasses aren't that bad, way back in 2007 TDL. had those Holo glasses before.

Back in 2001 or 2004 (before residential street was demolished at least) I got some hololens glasses free to look at the Osborne lights, they made Angels appear around all the lights.

culturenthrills

Looks awesome, but wonder why they are canning Star Wars with Rogue One coming out in December. Is this just due to them worrying about losing guests due to no more Osborne Lights during the holiday season?

They had to do something. Losing the Osbourne Lights was a big loss. Now if they would add something to DAK that would be awesome. I will say this does not make up for the Osbourne Lights. Its nice we will be having another Holiday nighttime show everyone can see but it still won't be the draw the Osbourne Lights were.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom