Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Could be different people? Some people like holiday overlays. Some people don't. I personally love them.
I love them as well, and welcome changes such as this. It's just weird that the same people that complain that Disney isn't doing anything new, then complain when they do. I wish they would just shut up and go away. It's tiring.

Edit: Oh, and it's very refreshing to see all the positive comments in this thread!!

Cmdr_Crimson

Holy cow! They remembered Prep and Landing exists! Now if they'd just go forward with a third special or that feature film plan...
Let's see if they even show anything from Don Bluth's last animated short he worked on for the studio The Small One.
small-one2.jpg

Last edited:

MinnieWaffles

I love them as well, and welcome changes such as this. It's just weird that the same people that complain that Disney isn't doing anything new, then complain when they do. I wish they would just shut up and go away. It's tiring.

Edit: Oh, and it's very refreshing to see all the positive comments in this thread!!

It's cause they aren't announcing what they want Disney to announce. So they get the hump and go sulk about how they NEVER do anything new. (read:I didn't get my own way)

CJR

This looks like something that would be at a party, I love it! I'm sad no big light displays were planned anywhere to replace Osborne, but this will still be a great addition to DHS. It looks like it'll be a lot of fun and will definitely put people in the holiday spirit.

I'm glad someone somewhere thought about adding something to DHS this holiday season, I wasn't expecting anything at all other than basic decorations. Great work by Disney!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom