Bomb Threat in Legoland Florida Closes Park

flyerjab

Original Poster
I know that this isn't WDW related so the mods can remove if needed, but MickeyExtreme on Twitter, as well as breaking news on MSNBC are reporting that a bomb threat was identified and the park was fully evacuated.

Does that park have the same type of security that the WDW parks have - bag checks, metal detectors, etc? Just curious to the effectiveness of their screening compared to WDWs.

SorcererMC

Does that park have the same type of security that the WDW parks have - bag checks, metal detectors, etc? Just curious to the effectiveness of their screening compared to WDWs.

The Attractions magazine article I saw said LEGOLAND added bag checks and wands in Dec 2015.

21stamps

I know that this isn't WDW related so the mods can remove if needed, but MickeyExtreme on Twitter, as well as breaking news on MSNBC are reporting that a bomb threat was identified and the park was fully evacuated.

I think every amusement park has bag checks and wands as of this year. Could be wrong,but our local park does now.. Before you even get near the turnstiles, and they said that all Cedar Fair parks were doing the same. Pretty sure I heard similar accounts from Six Flags passholders.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom