Third parking garage coming to Disney Springs

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Huh, so I guess that's why they built that pedestrian bridge there then?

Either way, this is pretty big news. It also shows that they want to keep their options open when it comes to the Cirque lot for future expansion.
Which might have something to do with the Marvel franchise. Build an entertainment area that is not a theme park but has Marvel themed experiences. Possibly pay for each individual experience vs admittance to an area.

Next Big Thing

Also, any word on if this will be more of a CM garage or strictly guest use? I know they've been having a parking issue with all of the new employees in the Town Center. Disney tries to enforce the employees not to park in the garages, but most do anyway because of where surface parking is located.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Oh it will be. Disney will sprinkle the necessary pixie dust to make that happen. The Edison and The Observatory will help casual guests begin to 'get it'. Very exciting future as this concept goes to the next level. Pun intended.
I think it will be as well. Our next trip is June of next year and im excited to see the progress over last year.

Siren

Well, well. So I guess this means Disney Springs is a success. Needs TESLA charge station this time me thinks.
Hi @jt04! Disney Springs is definitely a success. And, the new garage totally needs a TESLA charge station.
hvrn0w.jpg

Here is a TESLA charge station in my grocery store parking lot. So, Disney can easily dedicate a row or maybe an aisle of these inside of the new garage. It is a must.

Ironically, TESLA's are banned from being sold in my state right now. So TESLA is suing the state government. SMH.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Also, any word on if this will be more of a CM garage or strictly guest use? I know they've been having a parking issue with all of the new employees in the Town Center. Disney tries to enforce the employees not to park in the garages, but most do anyway because of where surface parking is located.
It will be for both guest and cast.

roj2323

I'd fully expect at least 2 of the 5 floors to be "cast members only".

When they installed the new water retention ponds across the street at the start of the Disney Springs project they also eliminated a lot of cast parking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom