One day at Sea World during Disney trip?

JohnD

Original Poster
I'm debating either switching a Universal day or adding days to my vacation for Sea World... but wondering if it's worth it.

John, so what did you decide to do? Are you still mulling it over?

I still have plenty of time. I would be going on check-out day (November 4) as I'm attending homecoming activities in DeLand November 4 - 6. So, I would either spend the day in MK or the day at Sea World before driving up to DeLand on the parking lot that is I-4.

JohnD

Original Poster
See, that's what I've been wondering. All in all, it's boiling down to where are we going to enjoy being most. We have 6 days at Disney before heading to Universal for 4. I like a variety, but I've never been to Universal and could probably eat up 4 days at their resorts and parks alone.

It's just two of us going- both adults. It's definitely an adult vacation.

Thanks for your input, Flynn :)

If you're staying at Uni after Disney, then you wouldn't have far to go for Sea World.

JohnD

Original Poster
I liked seaworld.. it's just not on the same level as a UNI/DIS.

Don't dispute that at all. Just haven't been to Sea World in a long time and it's the kind of park that can be done in a day. Unlike Uni where I would need to devote more time.

JohnD

Original Poster
So, you can purchase tickets for online for $25 less than the regular price for $74.99 ($99.99 - $25 = $74.99). Then purchasing the Advanced Queue feature for $19 (most days) is almost like purchasing the ticket for the regular price with advanced queue thrown in free.

Crazydisneyfanluke

So, you can purchase tickets for online for $25 less than the regular price for $74.99 ($99.99 - $25 = $74.99). Then purchasing the Advanced Queue feature for $19 (most days) is almost like purchasing the ticket for the regular price with advanced queue thrown in free.
You dont need the advanced queue. Only if its is a major holiday or weeks around christmas.

Crazydisneyfanluke

We are planning to go either the first or second week in June. Do you think we would need it then?
Nope. Only if you dont plan on waiting in a 10-45min line.
Also, if you plan it well. Go to a ride as a show is starting in that area. DO NOT go to a ride after a show has ended close by. Majority of those people will go to that ride.
Example: One Ocean just finished, Wild Arctic (usually a walk on) will have a 10-20min wait.
The only exception would maybe be Mako (Just opened)

TheMouseFan

Nope. Only if you dont plan on waiting in a 10-45min line.
Also, if you plan it well. Go to a ride as a show is starting in that area. DO NOT go to a ride after a show has ended close by. Majority of those people will go to that ride.
Example: One Ocean just finished, Wild Arctic (usually a walk on) will have a 10-20min wait.
The only exception would maybe be Mako (Just opened)
Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom