Disney/Universal Bachelorette Parties

Princess Leia

Original Poster
I'll be in a Disney wedding in a couple of years. Any ideas for bachelorette parties? The bride has mentioned maybe a HP scavenger hunt at Universal and/or mani/pedis. I looked into Disney's prices for the latter, and was wondering if there were any good nail salons off property. Thanks! :)

AdventurerEllie

I'll be in a Disney wedding in a couple of years. Any ideas for bachelorette parties? The bride has mentioned maybe a HP scavenger hunt at Universal and/or mani/pedis. I looked into Disney's prices for the latter, and was wondering if there were any good nail salons off property. Thanks! :)

Hidden Mickeys scavenger party? ;)

R W B

Senses Spa at Grand Floridian and Saratogo Springs is a full service spa and does manicures/pedicures.

Princess Leia

Original Poster
World Showcase bar crawl! :D:D:D
Actually talked to the future bride about this yesterday. We're thinking about doing it after the wedding. There's going to be at least one member in the party who can't drink, so we're also looking at options that don't involve alcohol (ie, eating around the world).

Last edited:

Princess Leia

Original Poster
Future bride to be is pretty set on a Harry Potter themed bachelorette party. No details yet (as there isn't a date for the wedding yet), but it'll be a fun time.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom