Tokyo Disneyland/Sea expands!

The Empress Lilly

This was released with the September issue of Disney Fan Magazine by the looks of it BATB IS huge and the Toontown Gate will be removed.
Astonishing really. I would love this.

@vitani88 - time to start saving up! BatB land. I still always have to think about you when I see some BatB, reminding me never lose the magic enchantment under the desillusioned cynicism.

SweetDuffy101

Original Poster
i Found this paragraph really interesting. and I quote"The theme park rights for Japan are under a long-term deal, said to last into the 2020s, while the Orlando rights are in perpetuity, meaning that Disney never will be able to secure the rights to use its Marvel characters in Walt Disney World's theme parks until it can convince Universal to give up those rights."
In other words Marvel Could come to Tokyo after 2020's.

GiveMeTheMusic

i Found this paragraph really interesting. and I quote"The theme park rights for Japan are under a long-term deal, said to last into the 2020s, while the Orlando rights are in perpetuity, meaning that Disney never will be able to secure the rights to use its Marvel characters in Walt Disney World's theme parks until it can convince Universal to give up those rights."
In other words Marvel Could come to Tokyo after 2020's.

But it won't. OLC, the owners of TDR, aren't interested in Marvel.

Jose

Ok, so I have 2 Fantaquestions...
- Alice in Wonderland will be relocated?
- IASW will be relocated too?

Bacon

Ok, so I have 2 Fantaquestions...
- Alice in Wonderland will be relocated?
- IASW will be relocated too?
953f356e6f9e4b98bf33c0487628d39d.jpg

smallworldx.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom