College program options

hooch

Original Poster
Hello. Wondering whether there is option of a summer internship at WDW for a college student. Or are Fall and Spring the only options?
Daughter is rising college sophomore. Thank you for any advice.

BrittanyRose428

There is a summer alumni program, but assuming that your daughter has not done the program before this would not be an option. If she's worried about missing a semester, and doesn't mind waiting a bit longer you can always do the DCP the semester after graduation!

Simba's Mom

At both Disneyland and WDW there used to be a summer internship for college students. However, it was only for musicians and it was VERY hard to get in to (about 300 students applied and they only took 20 at each location). But there is something for summer for college students, just very specific. And I don't know for sure if it's still offered. Last time I knew anyone in the program was about 5 years ago.

Ababwa

The Fall Advantage and Spring Advantage options are longer than the regular Fall and Spring choices by a few months. For example, I did the Fall Advantage program in 2012, arriving in May of that year; a couple of my other fellow CPs arrived in June and July for the Fall Advantage. Regular Fall CPs arrived around August and September. Fall and Fall Advantage CPs ended in the beginning of January -- unless they extended their progams or applied for season/part time positions.

MMDisneyPodcaster

I am a former CP and also PI and I don't believe they have summer alumni programs anymore, but your daughter can totally do a College Program and take a full semester of classes. That's what I did for my programs. So I was able to work at WDW but still be enrolled full-time at my university back in CA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom