Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Goofyernmost

Avatarland facts? Sorry, thought you meant Toy Story Land.
Martin, don't be silly. This is a thread titled Toy Story Land, why wouldn't you automatically understand that it will be about every place except Toy Story Land. It's a discussion thread rule. If you notice the posts immediately ahead of mine you will see that everything is in line with everything other then Toy Story Land. Come on, Martin... rookie mistake. ;)

Rutt

Epcot opens in 2020? I'm glad I haven't been caught sneaking in to see all the progress followed by regress over the years.
Why yes, with the way people have been complaining about how slow Disney is at building things nowadays, would it really shock you if Disney was 35 years delayed in opening a park?

Sped2424

DAK needs more for guests to do. This will not be enough, even if it is visually spectacular. After guests visit the first time and are done oohing and aaahing at the vines and light-up floors, the park will still have not nearly enough to entertain guests until Rivers of Light. At $1bn, there should be at least one more E-ticket, or, better yet, a half dozen B- and C-tickets, which the park sorely lacks. Rides like PeopleMover do a wonderful job of filling up your day at the MK. They could have at least put in that Lion King ride sitting on a shelf.
I am still wondering how they haven't acted on the Lion King in any way beyond the Festival show at AK. Seems like a no brainer for me.

MagicHappens1971

Not saying Wikipedia is very credible, but this is what it says and I've never heard anyone say the jungle cruise isn't AAs.
image.png
No, it opened in 1955.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom