Invitation to DVC RESALES!

T.E. Yeary

WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
As the Official Sponsor of the Disney Vacation Club forum, I want to personally invite you to call or E-Mail our office and speak with our associates about any questions you or any of your friends and relatives may have concerning a DVC purchase or sale. Ask for our NEW 28 page brochure.

Our associates are Disney trained and own DVC packages themselves. They will be happy to answer all your questions.

Our most frequently asked questions

Will I receive the same treatment as DVC members who purchase direct through Disney?
The real estate interest (Membership) that you purchase through The Timeshare Store, Inc.® will not be eligible to use those Vacation Points to make reservations within the Concierge Collection, the Disney Collection or the Adventurer Collection. Those Vacation Points will instead be valid for reservations at Disney Vacation Club resorts, as well as for the RCI® exchanges, Club Cordial and Club Intrawest.

How do I know how many DVC points to purchase?
The answer to this question really depends on your personal vacation habits. There are a number of options available to you when you purchase an interest in the Disney Vacation Club. Your points can be used at any DVC Resort (Old Key West, Boardwalk Resort, Hilton Head Island, Vero Beach Resorts, Beach Club Villas, Villas at Wilderness Lodge, Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom Villas, Bay Lake Tower and the Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel® and Spa and the Aulani Resort in Hawaii). You can also use your points for member getaways through Resorts Condominium International (RCI), Club Cordial and Club Intrawest. If you click on this link you can put in sample vacations for between now and end of 2013 and it will tell you how many points for each vacation. www.dvconly.com

Is it possible to rent points before purchasing?
Most people looking to buy DVC for the first time are trying purchase before their next trip to Walt Disney World. This way the membership can start paying for itself right away. This, of course, doesn't always happen and some people want to give DVC a try before purchasing. The Timeshare Store, Inc.® works with owners who want to sell their entire ownership as well as owners who rent out their points for the year. The points rent for $12 per point. For example, if you needed 90 points to stay a week in a studio at Disney's Boardwalk Villas for the Epcot® international Food & Wine Festival it would be $1,080.

If you should see a listing on our website at www.dvcstore.com that fits your needs, please call our office and speak to an available associate. All of us would be happy to help you find the right property for you and your family.

When you feel comfortable, that's the time to purchase and not before. There is NO pressure!

In the past 18 years we have helped over 13,500 DVC sellers transfer their property to nice people like yourself.

It is a good feeling for those that do choose to purchase through the Resale market that they are helping a fellow DVC member. We never know when any of us will be faced with the decision to sell.
It is also a welcome relief to those that are able to pass on their treasure to someone who loves Disney as much as they did at the time of their purchase.

We would really appreciate your doing business with us.

When you're in Orlando, stop by our office.

Sincerely,
Thomas E. Yeary (Tom)
Owner/Broker
The Timeshare Store, Inc.

www.dvc-resales.com
1-800-550-6493 US & Canada
407-239-8899 All Other Areas

Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm EST
Sat 9am to 6pm
Sun 10am to 6pm

kendall.luther

You should really think about where you will want to stay most of the time and make that your home resort. Then look at the point charts for that resort to figure out how many points to purchase. (Will you go every year, or every other?). For example, a one bedroom savanah view room at animal kingdom for seven nights will cost 242 points in June, or 209 points in September (2011).

Prince-1

Tom, my wife and I bought a resale from your company about 8 years ago and just wanted to say that we have enjoyed it ever since. It was a great investment for our family and we were treated great by our broker. Thanks.

jlsHouston

Can you buy enough DVC points from owners to rent a few days at the BW? And if you can how do you do this! What about GF can you buy points for a weekend at the GF?

OKW28

My wife and I purchased from you in '09 and have LOVED IT!!! We just returned from WDW yesterday after an 8 day vacation at our "home" of OKW. We also purchased 50 more points on this trip! We would purchase from you again and I have recommended DVC Resales to several friends looking to get into DVC. Thank you for everything!

Dwarful

Where on the website do I find information about renting points? This would be our first time renting....would like to find out more about this option.

Nj4mwc

How does the poi ts work with prices goi g up every year, for example if i were to buy enough points for 2 weeks in an animal kingdom studio what happens every year when prices raise. Is my 150 points worth less in the future?

riess424

How does the poi ts work with prices goi g up every year, for example if i were to buy enough points for 2 weeks in an animal kingdom studio what happens every year when prices raise. Is my 150 points worth less in the future?

Nope. Your 150 points are worth the same every year as your already paid for your points and they dont change the point totals to stay.

Simba's Mom

We're in the middle of buying through the Timeshare Store for the third time (waiting for Estoppel now). We've always had good service.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom