Marvel coming to WDW?!?!

BiffyClyro

You might want to actually read the thread. The whole thing is about a rumor of Gaurdians of the Galaxy taking over Tower of Terror. Nothing else Marvel can come to WDW due to the contract with Universal.
I was referring to other people talking about unrelated marvel from TOT, but you decided to be on the offensive and join in. But there we go.

Daveeeeed

I'd be all for a TL redo that involves gutting/replacing both Stitch and Laugh Floor (I've wanted them to remove Laugh Floor and use that space plus the land behind it to do an E-ticket like the Tron roller coaster) -- would be nice to finally strengthen the weakest looking land in the park. But if they were determined to keep the mechanics of Stitch, putting in a GotG theme wouldn't be terrible and could be done on the same timeframe as DCA to get it open for the new movie. And MK can afford to lose that ride to a refurb unlike DHS and ToT.

But I agree with @marni1971 and others that I'd rather see them build a proper GotG from scratch.
Couldn't agree with you more.

Matt_Black

You might want to actually read the thread. The whole thing is about a rumor of Gaurdians of the Galaxy taking over Tower of Terror. Nothing else Marvel can come to WDW due to the contract with Universal.

*ahem*

HAB446934_1.jpg

Daveeeeed

Not necessarily true. Avengers, X-Men & Fantastic Four cannot (with a few others like Spider-Man and I think daredevil), but there are thousands of others most notably being The Guardians of the Galaxy that could be used. It doesn't have to go as a tot overlay it could be a new ride.

Mike S

I was referring to other people talking about unrelated marvel from TOT, but you decided to be on the offensive and join in. But there we go.
Your initial post.
I have faith in it. It amazes me how negative everyone is on here and then when things open you all are all over it. Think positive., don't be such a Francis.
The negativity is all towards the Tower of Terror idea. I'm done here, have fun.

Daveeeeed

I know this is off topic, but I've been in Europe, and haven't really had the time to check things until now has anything happened at the Studios like construction wise?

lazyboy97o

It's worth noting, of course, that the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie came out summer 2014. If Disney had actually come up with plans for an attractions before the movie and then, when it was successful, greenlit it right away, then we could potentially have had a brand new ride opening up to correspond with GotG Vol 2 in 2017.
Such a strategy, while a long held dream, would be massively expensive and require significant coordination.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom