Beach Club Marketplace

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
Just wanted to give the Beach Club lovers a heads up! I was VERY happy to look at their breakfast menu, to find that they finally offer Mickey Waffles! Wasn't sure if this should go in Resorts or the Restaurants & Dining board, so please move if needed. We are staying at BC for the first time, and the breakfast options were our only worry, since we love mickey waffles during our trip! So happy we have them as a quick option right at our resort no ! :hungry: :joyfull:

upload_2016-4-29_9-59-8.png

Rodb

Just wanted to give the Beach Club lovers a heads up! I was VERY happy to look at their breakfast menu, to find that they finally offer Mickey Waffles! Wasn't sure if this should go in Resorts or the Restaurants & Dining board, so please move if needed. We are staying at BC for the first time, and the breakfast options were our only worry, since we love mickey waffles during our trip! So happy we have them as a quick option right at our resort no ! :hungry: :joyfull:

View attachment 139987

that is great news. this would be another good option for people who want to skip the character buffet option at the hotel.

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
that is great news. this would be another good option for people who want to skip the character buffet option at the hotel.
Exactly! I know a lot of people have concerns about their limited menu options. We are so happy that they added them. We love having mickey waffles in the morning, so this is great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom