Stitch replaces Marie

brb1006

I wish they would have thought of bringing her back to the France Pavilion in Epcot (Her original meet and greet location) instead of getting rid of her entirely at Walt Disney World. Well there's always Tokyo Disney Resort,Disneyland Paris, and Hong Kong.

Bacon

Original Poster
This makes me so happy :D I've been searching to meet my favorite character in the parks for over 6 years now and hopefully I'll finally get the chance!
He was in Tomorrowland then he went so rafiki could be in adventureland and then now marie left and stitch replaced her.

danitaytay

He was in Tomorrowland then he went so rafiki could be in adventureland and then now marie left and stitch replaced her.

Yeah, I mean as much as I think he belongs in Tomorrowland, I won't complain too much. Every time I went to Tomorrowland to take a picture with him he wasn't around :(

DisneyFans4Life

I think this is cool. My daughter has never met Stitch and has seen Marie a few times already...so it'll be a nice change. I almost wish the character spots would change from day to day. Since it's not a themed M&G area (like Pooh and Tigger), you could put any character there.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
You guys do realize that even though Stitch is an "alien," he was in Hawaii on earth during 99% of the film, right??

On top of that, in the attraction he stars in, he is teleported literally to Cinderella's castle. So in the end, he's TECHNICALLY not out of place if you go by both the logic of the film and his attraction. Heck, Lilo and Stitch could be on vacation to Florida. They don't live in a fictional futuristic world, they live in America.

mm52200

I'm just baffled why entertainment insists on making the Flag Pole a spot where they HAVE to have characters. It's deadbeat in the sun, I feel so bad for those character performers and attendants. They could move them to anywhere else in Town Square and it would be fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom