MK After Hours vs Hollywood Studios

How would you prefer to spend your money?

• MK After Hours

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Full Day at Hollywood Studios

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters

Mad Stitch

Original Poster
Given the choice of a ticket to the MK After Hours event, or a full day single park ticket to Hollywood Studios, which would you choose? You must spend your money on one of these tickets and there are no other options.

The Empress Lilly

As somebody who remembers the MK being open until 01:00AM, for free, Iger can bend over and shove my $150 up his
blume.gif

CdnDznyLuvr

Wow ... there is no way in you know what I would pay that ... For that price, the park would need to be empty and they would need to have some AMAZINGLY rare character meet and greets, plus have it adults only :(

http://.com/blog/2016/03/breaking-d...-150-paid-after-hours-event-at-magic-kingdom/

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Wow ... there is no way in you know what I would pay that ... For that price, the park would need to be empty and they would need to have some AMAZINGLY rare character meet and greets, plus have it adults only :(

And adult beverages and we can wear costumes! And a dunking booth with Uncle Bob sitting on the platform.....

Vipor51

Quick question do folks staying at a Disney Resort on these dates get to stay in the parks without paying the ticket price (extra magic hours) or do we have to exit the park as well? I will be there on May 19th and was looking forward to the late hours but will not pay the $150 price.

Thanks!

The_Jobu

Quick question do folks staying at a Disney Resort on these dates get to stay in the parks without paying the ticket price (extra magic hours) or do we have to exit the park as well? I will be there on May 19th and was looking forward to the late hours but will not pay the $150 price.

Thanks!

From everything I read, it sounds like you will have to leave.

JIMINYCR

Given the 2 options....probably MK.... I'd get more for my money there than DHS. Especially when I'm finding crowd levels dropping off as the night wears on.

Pluto89

Thanks!
You will have to leave, however if you go to MK on the 18th of May they do have EMH till 1am for the resort guests. We are doing this instead of wasting the money for 3 hours when we can get the same thing for free the day before!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom