our first visit was ruined by this disgusting cleaning

anabelvrgs

Original Poster
Hello,

I recently visited the Orlando area on vacation with my family and witness some pretty disgusting habits and one of, if not the biggest companies in the Orlando area. ( Walt Disney world, The Art of Animation resort.)While dining at a restaurant we witnessed and video recorded this restaurant employee cleaning the tables and floors with the same mop. They went on back and forth from table to floor until they seen me recording the incident. I have reached out to the company to express my concern and have not heard back from them yet. I also contacted the Florida Health Department to ask if this was a typical process. I have yet to hear back from them either. I do have a video that I have yet to show the company. When I hear back to them I may send it to them upon request.

Video:

Jess G

oh my goodness. I feel bad you had such a terrible experience your first visit! That employee needs to be fired ASAP!!!!!

Delmar411

Ok, this video is a feature teaser on the news tonight so I am curious who gave it to them and why the OP posted it here just now. I googled for the video because I didnt want to wait for the news segment which is how I stumbled across this.

But that is 3rd shift. No idea why the person filming is even in the closed restaurant when those workers were in there.

There wouldnt be any restaurant manager to speak to because the restaurant was closed. The costume the cast member is wearing tells you what department they are in.

And no idea why they would be 'cleaning' the tables when they are cleaned throughly at closing time by the restaurant cast. Very odd all around.

mousehockey37

something-smells-fishy-and-it-certainly-isnt-fish.jpg

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Hello,

I recently visited the Orlando area on vacation with my family and witness some pretty disgusting habits and one of, if not the biggest companies in the Orlando area. ( Walt Disney world, The Art of Animation resort.)While dining at a restaurant we witnessed and video recorded this restaurant employee cleaning the tables and floors with the same mop. They went on back and forth from table to floor until they seen me recording the incident. I have reached out to the company to express my concern and have not heard back from them yet. I also contacted the Florida Health Department to ask if this was a typical process. I have yet to hear back from them either. I do have a video that I have yet to show the company. When I hear back to them I may send it to them upon request.

Video:

Join just to pass this along? I too smell the fishy.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Ok, this video is a feature teaser on the news tonight so I am curious who gave it to them and why the OP posted it here just now. I googled for the video because I didnt want to wait for the news segment which is how I stumbled across this.

But that is 3rd shift. No idea why the person filming is even in the closed restaurant when those workers were in there.

There wouldnt be any restaurant manager to speak to because the restaurant was closed. The costume the cast member is wearing tells you what department they are in.

And no idea why they would be 'cleaning' the tables when they are cleaned throughly at closing time by the restaurant cast. Very odd all around.

I thought this seemed odd! Also I know there would not of been a restaurant manager at that time but their certainly is a resort manager even for 3rd shift being this was at a resort food court. But Anywho this seemed really odd and fishy I agree! :cautious:

R W B

I've only been inside AoA once for a hour so idk but I assume you all can confirm this is actually AoA's food court?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom