Fulton's Crab House Closing for Six Months to become Paddlefish

flyerjab

So I just saw on another site (that cannot be named) that as part of the overhaul of this restaurant, there will be an outdoor bar, rooftop dining, and the theming will be more nautical-based (surprise, surprise).

"Over in the Marketplace, Fulton’s Crab House will open a new concept this fall. The re-imagined restaurant will welcome Guests with a bow to stern update including interiors reflecting the crisp luxury of modern yachting, and new spaces include a lushly appointed rooftop lounge overlooking Disney Springs, outdoor waterfront bar featuring a “build your own” fish boil and private dining areas. The new menu stars fresh seafood with an oyster shucking bar, Florida stone crab and Alaskan king crab, with hearty steaks and chops, as well as classic and curated cocktails."

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
So I just saw on another site (that cannot be named) that as part of the overhaul of this restaurant, there will be an outdoor bar, rooftop dining, and the theming will be more nautical-based (surprise, surprise).

"Over in the Marketplace, Fulton’s Crab House will open a new concept this fall. The re-imagined restaurant will welcome Guests with a bow to stern update including interiors reflecting the crisp luxury of modern yachting, and new spaces include a lushly appointed rooftop lounge overlooking Disney Springs, outdoor waterfront bar featuring a “build your own” fish boil and private dining areas. The new menu stars fresh seafood with an oyster shucking bar, Florida stone crab and Alaskan king crab, with hearty steaks and chops, as well as classic and curated cocktails."

I like the sound of this, if they can pull it off. Especially a rooftop lounge right on the water. Hopefully they will address the food quality as well. I've never eaten there, but from what I heard, for most guests it was a one-and-done experience.

The Empress Lilly

Can't wait for this!

I hope it will be finished in time for my next trip, then I'm sooo going to eat here again!

Yes, I did pick my forum name especially to protest the demise of this ship! One can not claim to be a sophisticated themed environment (with price level to match and then some!) if you have a giant paddlewheel steam ship that has got neither a paddlewheel, steam (no smoke stacks!) or ship details.

alissafalco

Can't wait for this!

I hope it will be finished in time for my next trip, then I'm sooo going to eat here again!

Yes, I did pick my forum name especially to protest the demise of this ship! One can not claim to be a sophisticated themed environment (with price level to match and then some!) if you have a giant paddlewheel steam ship that has got neither a paddlewheel, steam (no smoke stacks!) or ship details.
I knew you would have something to say ;)

Tom 55

Here is my picture from 1982 when it was "Empress Lily" and this area was not developed.

Attachments

• IMG_4287[1].JPG
    IMG_4287[1].JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 227

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom