The Great Movie Ride

OSUPhantom

I hope it stays around for as long as the park. It's one of my favorite attractions and no trip to DHS would be complete without it. However I echo the rest of those here calling for more updated scenes.

Magenta Panther

I still think the Busby Berkely atrocity ought to be removed for a scene celebrating silent movies, especially silent movie comedians like Charlie Chaplin, Laurel and Hardy and Harold Lloyd (the iconic image of him hanging off that clock in his movie "Safety Last" could be an awesome AA):

serveimage

PizzaPlanet

I still think the Busby Berkely atrocity ought to be removed for a scene celebrating silent movies, especially silent movie comedians like Charlie Chaplin, Laurel and Hardy and Harold Lloyd (the iconic image of him hanging off that clock in his movie "Safety Last" could be an awesome AA):

serveimage
Yes! That would be a perfect replacement for the Mary Poppins scene! ;)

CastleBound

I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon. It's the icon of the park, aside from ToT being on the map last time I was there. It's back to being the central focus and especially with the recent update/sponsoring, it won't leave anytime soon. Maybe once Star Wars & Toy Story are settled we could see some real updates. It's about the history of movies, so I love seeing the old films, but I'd love to see a few new scenes.

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese

serveimage

Walt was notably a huge fan of Charlie, he'd be a great and deserving fit.

Haymarket2008

It's been said before that this will most likely be the last component of the DHS overhaul to be implemented. A finishing touch, if you will.

DarthMileZ

Original Poster
so i came up with some great titles that should be included....

The Birds
Goodfellas
Jailhouse Rock
Clockwork Orange
Raging Bull
Aliens (they could just revamp the scene already there)
The Empire Strikes Back (would love to see the scene with the big reveal)
Rocky
Planet Of The Apes
King Kong (original)
Die Hard
Pulp Fiction

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom