PUSH the Talking Trashcan's last day?

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
PUSH's friend posted an interesting message on Facebook today...

A message from Daniel Deutsch, PUSH's creator:

To my friends, and friends of PUSH the talking trash can:
PUSH had a wonderful nearly 19 year run at a magical place. I will cherish the memories and the millions of people that PUSH has delighted over the years.
When I first designed and built PUSH, I worked hard to develop his character traits and personality, to make him endearing and conversational. The millions of hugs he has gotten have been wonderful validation.

PUSH isn't gone forever, you WILL see him again, however possibly in a new venue. I'll make an announcement as soon as it's confirmed. PUSH looks forward to seeing his friends again, and I sincerely appreciate the outpouring of love and support.

~Thanks, Daniel and PUSH.

Cesar R M

PUSH's friend posted an interesting message on Facebook today...

A message from Daniel Deutsch, PUSH's creator:

To my friends, and friends of PUSH the talking trash can:
PUSH had a wonderful nearly 19 year run at a magical place. I will cherish the memories and the millions of people that PUSH has delighted over the years.
When I first designed and built PUSH, I worked hard to develop his character traits and personality, to make him endearing and conversational. The millions of hugs he has gotten have been wonderful validation.

PUSH isn't gone forever, you WILL see him again, however possibly in a new venue. I'll make an announcement as soon as it's confirmed. PUSH looks forward to seeing his friends again, and I sincerely appreciate the outpouring of love and support.

~Thanks, Daniel and PUSH.
can you imagine if they moved push to Uni?

DJMoore2011

Who says he signed a non-compete agreement? sadly we were not in the office as a fly on the wall to hear what went down. We can only speculate. I hope that PUSH comes back to WDW some how. Yet I won't hold my breath, I've seen TDO make to many cuts and bad decisions to really believe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom