Disneyland Half Marathon

surfsupdon

Awesome! You will love it. Suggestion: Try to schedule some weekdays for parks after the races. Weekends are crazy crowded.
Thank you!

Disney is only a slice of Cali for me. I need to get to the Pacific and jump in, and see the sunset, and go to Hollywood and 90210. Stuff like that. And ride Indy Jones ride! Oh yeah and run too. Lol.

dreamfinder

They really need to fix the DLR merchandise issues. Move it somewhere else. Maybe set up a 'Darth Mall' in the parking lot like DHS used to have at Star Wars Weekends.

I still say runDisney needs to put more merch online or accept orders at the expo. Provide samples for sizes/try on, order at Expo, have delivered to house 4-6 weeks later. Gets rid of the madness, but still gets people to the expo and would get runDisney more sales. Seems a no brainer to me.

surfsupdon

Did anyone sign up for the race? Normally they just ask me if I want to purchase pins....but they were selling jackets, longsleeve shirts, and a few other things. I don't remember it all because I went thru so fast to make sure I still had a spot.....but now, days later, the race is still open.

Joke was on me, lol

Texas84

Did anyone sign up for the race? Normally they just ask me if I want to purchase pins....but they were selling jackets, longsleeve shirts, and a few other things. I don't remember it all because I went thru so fast to make sure I still had a spot.....but now, days later, the race is still open.

Joke was on me, lol

Was it Active.com registration? You should be able to go back and register for just pins. I've done that in the past.

insoin

Hello all, just wanted to say hi, and that I will be running the DDD this year and getting my first C2C, I ran the half marathon at WDW this year, and will be running the Dark Side Star Wars races in April.

psherman42

I feel like this is a stupid question that I already know the answer to, but I signed up for the Star Wars half at Disney World but now can't go. I really want to do the DDD again this year though. I know you can transfer your registration to a race the same weekend if it's not sold out, but could I transfer it to this one (Registration is still open.) and pay the difference?

dreamfinder

I feel like this is a stupid question that I already know the answer to, but I signed up for the Star Wars half at Disney World but now can't go. I really want to do the DDD again this year though. I know you can transfer your registration to a race the same weekend if it's not sold out, but could I transfer it to this one (Registration is still open.) and pay the difference?

Usually not, they typically don't allow for transfers outside of events, but it can't hurt to try to call runDisney and see.

Seminole09

It's my first time doing the Disneyland Half and wanted to see if anyone on here has stayed off-site before at a non-host hotel. How is driving in for the half the morning of? Any traffic or parking tips? Looking forward to my first CA run disney race and riding Indy for the first time since 2006!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom