Star Tours this week

lostpro9het

Original Poster
Has anyone been on ST this week and got a sequence other than Jakku then the jump to Coruscant? We're 4 for 4 this week with that sequence. I know with the TFA out they want to include the Jakku scene but not sure why we aren't getting different second scenes. Also, I'm proud that my DD pointed out the continuity error that has Vader trying to stop our ship before we jump to Jakku and talk with Finn. She said, "isn't he supposed to be dead when we meet Finn at Jakku?".

iYazmo

The Jakku sequence will be on every ride for the time being. I don't recall hearing any information about when the ride will be back to normal.

When I rode multiple times last Monday, I did get the Naboo/underwater sequence as well as Coruscant. I think you've just been unlucky with the second scenes.

captainmoch

Has anyone gotten the Death Star ending after Jakku? For some odd reason, I've only heard/seen people ending at Coruscant or Naboo.

JohnD

Has anyone been on ST this week and got a sequence other than Jakku then the jump to Coruscant? We're 4 for 4 this week with that sequence. I know with the TFA out they want to include the Jakku scene but not sure why we aren't getting different second scenes. Also, I'm proud that my DD pointed out the continuity error that has Vader trying to stop our ship before we jump to Jakku and talk with Finn. She said, "isn't he supposed to be dead when we meet Finn at Jakku?".

(Waving hand). You don't need to notice continuity. You will enjoy the ride.

Sketch105

If you really want to nitpick continuity, I love the opening Millennium Falcon scene with Han Solo escaping the empire, and then jumping to Jakku where Finn is piloting it. You could say they were both aboard and we just happened to follow them. ::shrugs::.

I'm waiting for it to switch back. I miss getting Hoth, heck, even Kassyyhhk.

TB4244

I rode it multiple times last month and although the start scene alternated, I got Jakku/Coruscant every time.
It was a little disappointing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom