2015 Christmas Week phase closings watch

DHoy

I imagine tomorrow we'll see the first day of phase closure at MK. The park is open from 7am to 3am. I imagine the resort guests will be hitting the park pretty hard for EMH am and pm hrs.

Sammy Mouse

I have an evening dinner reservation for BOG on Christmas day and I am stopping at POR over Christmas.Does MK normally reach phase 4 closing? I was planning to enter the park about 5pm.

DHoy

I have an evening dinner reservation for BOG on Christmas day and I am stopping at POR over Christmas.Does MK normally reach phase 4 closing? I was planning to enter the park about 5pm.

The park could hit phase 4. But likely the time your choosing the enter that phase would be lifted. After the 3:00 parade there will be a large dump of guests leaving.

mimitchi33

225min wait at Toy Story Mania currently.
Holy Christmas, that is nearly four hours! Who waits in line that long for what basically amounts to a videogame?
Attractions are pretty shocking according the MDE app...

30 minutes for imagination?
40 minutes for Laugh Floor???
10 minutes for Ellen's Energy Adventure??

THIS IS MADNESS!!
I did expect odd wait times for rides with short waits during usual times. After all:
2yvvx9s.jpg

And Monsters Inc now has a 100 minute wait time. Since when did it become so popular?

DHoy

Holy Christmas, that is nearly four hours! Who waits in line that long for what basically amounts to a videogame?

I did expect odd wait times for rides with short waits during usual times. After all:
2yvvx9s.jpg

And Monsters Inc now has a 100 minute wait time. Since when did it become so popular?
It's like not 100. Most likely a bad wait time card. Or they got the card at another attraction and it was scanned by the cm at monsters. It's 30 minutes when the line is wrapped to the Tomorrowland terrace.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom