The Ganachery is coming to Disney Springs later this year

mikeh

Where in The Landing is this supposed to go?

Edit: There is an open spot near Sound Lion I believe. That's pretty much the only thing I can think of that's an open space in The Landing

Last edited:

flyerjab

This is good to know as I feel that I just wasn't gaining quite enough weight on my visits.

Seriously though, this sounds again like a nice new addition to an impressive lineup already. Wondering where this one will reside, especially if it is supposed to be opening later this year.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Where in The Landing is this supposed to go?

Edit: There is an open spot near Sound Lion I believe. That's pretty much the only thing I can think of that's an open space in The Landing

Yeah, that is C8.4A on this map which would make sense. It's about the right size for something like this and as you said it is currently un-accounted for.
disneysprings-new-jpg.77053

halltd

I know it's not the topic of this thread, but have they started building B10 yet? I don't remember seeing it in any site photos.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I know it's not the topic of this thread, but have they started building B10 yet? I don't remember seeing it in any site photos.

As of the August 5th NearMap image they had not. There was still a lot of work going on along the river so this might be waiting until that work is complete.

AC21075

As of the August 5th NearMap image they had not. There was still a lot of work going on along the river so this might be waiting until that work is complete.

The last picture set I saw at DaMouse looked like they had cleared and/or leveled out the areas for B10, B14 and B22, but I haven't seen any evidence of actual buildings yet.
Aerial-Photography-of-Disneys-Retail-Wonderland-Disney-Springs-40.jpg

CJR

This sounds awesome! Interesting that Disney's deciding to operate it themselves, I thought they were trying to not do that. Regardless, it'll make a nice addition to a very nice area.

French Quarter

Read a bit more on this and find it interesting that you will be able to watch them make the ganache. Also, Dis year says you will be able to get concoctions there like chipotle and hazelnut flavours of chocolates. The spicy ones really intrigue me. My two favourite things together.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom